Monday, January 5, 2009

E&O Seafood Buffet

we celebrated Linna & Ryan 's burfday at E&O buffet dinner...
20+ of us again... seated at a long table at the center of the restaurant..
it was a Seafood buffet, which never will be my liking...
anyhow, I love buffet and happening outing... he he
hence, I was happee and looked forward for the gathering too !! ^^






















little monster was running here and there the whole nite... he went to almost every table and said hi to everyone ! so cute of him...
there was a table of Australian Family... which ended up become 'gud-frens' with my sometimes-overed-frenly-daddy.. he he..
they love little monster so much... his hyper-active character always steal pplz heart so easily...
when daddy known that they are from Melbourne, he was so happily introduced me to them...
I can't remember their name, but no doubt they were very nice indeed...
the Uncle given me a name card and told me to just give him a call if I need anything... IF only I'm going back to Aussie again alrite...
too bad.. I should have known em earlier... je and I thought that they might be some rich family in Melbourne... from their appearance, and words they spoken and so for... :P

I will I will perhaps they could help out 'something... anything' if if if we're going to migrate to Melbourne..??? who knows...?? *finger-crossed... -rolling eyes-
















see how cute is this Michelin babie of Annie~~ wo hoo...
















Ryan, burfday-bOi of the nite... also the pro-cameraman of that nite !! he he
















they singing burfday song for Linna & Ryan.. the little monster feels very joyful & delight whenever he listens burfday song... he would thought as if this is a song for him... he even tried to hit the drum... pretended he was part of the band! *faint~
















I love this loaf.. dunno whats it called..? has the olive and etc stuffed inside... !
kimmie first attempt~























Sashimi Corner.. too bad.. not for me...














Teppanyaki area... I had unlimited Unagi (eel fish)... and Salmon... they have the jumbo sausage too.. which ko ko said it was not bad...
people keeps asking for the lobster, prawn, scallops and etc... me-da-wasted again ! =.=

























this is the PAsta Corner... mixed and matched for your liking~












the Roast Lamb is nice and tender... with a little bit of mint sauce... *bez~

























oh my.. the most impressed corner for me of the nite... must go to the Pastries & Dessert !!

though E&O buffet never get any super-gudie-feedback from no one... instead ppl would say their seafood aren't that fresh 'sometimes'...

but their choices of desserts really impressed me..

Amazing though!! I was so happee... after I got my 1st meat-ful plate of foods... I saw a little corner which situated right behind my chair, which has been setting up with variesties of cakes, cookies, pies and etc etc... I quickly put down my plate and got myself each of everything...

apparently, the first things I had during the buffet was the Dessert... people might think I'm crazie... but just imagine... we could hardly resist from desserts... after filled up our tummie with the main course, looking at the attractive little desserts... even ur tummie said NO to your mouth, your brain will still signal your hand to get em thrown into ur mouth... eventually we just turned out to be SO FULL... and cudnt really enjoy and taste the little thingy... which is FAB at all !!















The Strawberry dipped white choc and nuts are so awesome !! ^^







something really worth for the buffet, is the free-flow of wine and beer...

No comments:

Trois Canon Cafe @ Chulia Street

Been passing by this cafe for years... always have a thought that ' it can survive for so long, must have some reasons... '  wa...