Friday, June 5, 2009

Bejeweled Blitz

yo hoo~~~
Please call me champion...
actually, I ain't a big fan of it...
I only started it recently when I was really nuthing to busy with...
so I will never consider myself as an expert of this...
just now, I did not go out for lunch...
opened it.. played for few rounds..
suddenly I got no idea what have I clicked on... and the score just ran rapidly from 5 digits to 6 digits...
I did not let my panic to influence my performance, and kept hitting the diamonds..
eventually, I got this !!
Please call me Champion !!
I'm Serious !! *i feel proud... ^^

2 comments:

~~詠鉌の物語~~ said...

Keng~
Don't tell me u get the score during office hour ... :p

Unknown said...

haha.. bingO !!!!!!!!!
*shhhh...
actually I played during lunch hr ler..
I didn't go out for lunch... on the day you came and find me ler !!

Trois Canon Cafe @ Chulia Street

Been passing by this cafe for years... always have a thought that ' it can survive for so long, must have some reasons... '  wa...