Saturday, June 27, 2009

Revisited Ong Cheng Huat on Daddiez Day

Finally, Koay family made our way to Ong Cheng Huat for lunch…
Everyone of us also went before… except the poor mummy… he he


Daddy always dropped by for lunch when he worked around that area,
ko ko, je fu and ah yee went with colleagues,
je je went since many years ago…
kimmie and stewpig went with colleague and frens too…
Pity the Karen-mummy… never tried…

we always ‘planned’ to go but whenever we think of the way crossing over the bridge.. we gave up…

Today, I insisted to make a move! since it’s Daddy’s day sumore… yo hoo~~

No need to intro much, the dishes here are Fixed !
Famous steamed fish in 1 style, Stir-fry la la in 1 recipe, deep-fried crispy shrimp-fritters, Octopus with Garlic Oil, Homemade Special Tofu… (more photos on my
1st post on last year)

Something new I tried in this re-visit are the Fried Bee Hoon Mee ( Nice Raye and Eve purposely ordered Bee Hoon for me during our last-trip, and I thought they only offered fried bee hoon !! he he.. thanks~ )


And the Big Prawn which we didn’t order the last round…
I insisted to try the Coconut Tuak with Guinness Stout this time..

shame to say that, the coconut tuak is far from my liking, the sour taste is not-really-nice-for-me…
it tastes slightly more acceptable after mixed with the stout… I’m really my daddy’s daughter, as a crazie drinker like him ( almost drink & eat EVERYTHING ) doesn’t like coconut tuak too…


got some photos taken during the way to Raja Uda
It’s so fAR !! -_-“

luckily got lil monster to create some 'fun' for us...


Penang is so Hazy~~~~~~~~~~ -_-""
thanks to our brainless-neighbour !
pic taken while duin prayer for ah kong at Kek Lok Si...
Fu Chan Jit Fai Lok, Gong~ we always love you ! *muaz

No comments:

Trois Canon Cafe @ Chulia Street

Been passing by this cafe for years... always have a thought that ' it can survive for so long, must have some reasons... '  wa...