Thursday, June 4, 2009

randOm-tot

it seems like I'm blogging about the foods and makan-places nowadays...
but not the bit and bit of my silly-own-thought..
since when had the changes made huh?
da katiaks are planning for another frenship-trip..
we've stopped for a year... din go nowhere together in 2008...
wut a shame... >.<

browsing tru the photos of katiaks trip.. miss it so so much !! kimmie and lil snowie..katiaks babie..
Snow-fight !!
Bunny lub ME ^^
and
US lub BatMAN !!!!!!!!! we shopped !!!
and
we J-U-M-P !!
sigh~
it's so hard for us to have a getaway trip now..
everyone started working...
hard to apply day-off...
and the worst thing is.. we're tight with our stupid-idiot-commitment !
whenever spending a single pennie, will then need to think-n-worry-n-plan for the days after...
* I hate this to bits !!! *sigh... again...
we've actually planned a trip off to my "hOmetown" in June...
and now.. here comes the AH1N1... bl00dy-hell...
gone again ! curse the virus !!
yesterday, received a call from my dearie... Eunice !!
I missed her SO-MUCH !!
and I meant it... the periods that 'xiong-yi-wai-meng' with her in Aussie...
are still flashing over my mind times from times...
I always told her...
" hey, i dreamt of you again !! / hey.. i dreamt of us in Melbourne again !! "
and seriously, averagely, I will have this kinda dreams bout 4 times in a month...
and I mean once in a week !! nOdrama !!
908 rockxXx !!~~
-_- "
*memories...........
am not really happee lately...
while myself is so struggling to figure something out for my life, mah-future...
something sad actually happened...
I won't want to mention here, as I don't wish it to come tru...
for the matter-of-facts, we will do wutever we can now...
in order to live-life-with-no-regrets...
however, all the shits will not beat me down...
It makes me even eager to figure out a plan for myself...
been writing down some must-do-list by 25 *winks~
kimmie, jia you !!
aza aza aza ~~
us.. the katiaks in 2007.... Mt Buller....

No comments:

Trois Canon Cafe @ Chulia Street

Been passing by this cafe for years... always have a thought that ' it can survive for so long, must have some reasons... '  wa...