Thursday, June 18, 2009

International Horse Day cum lunch at 747, YMCA

back to 2 weeks ago... (Penang Gabenor Birthday)
it was the International Horse Day in Penang...
my family and I were looking forward to months.. and couldn't wait to go there for some funs...
we got there at around 11am...
and it was already so crowded... plus the hot-damn-sun...
it's kiling... -_-""

I like this little lady so much..
she is so beautiful and chubby...
the eye lashes are like 10 times of mine.. or may be more...
should be a gorgeous lady 18 yrs later...

and this little monster is wathching the puppet show...

stewpig met his fren...

ice-cream saving us from de-hydrating under the hot sun...


since how long, I never seen this kinda pram? it's cool though !!

and I saw this triplet from ' Man Utd '
I guess the daddy is the big fan of MU... thus, attempt to let his 3 sons become the players of his fav team...

the 'smell' is really a bit 'nan teng'
my tops is not available for me to do like stewpig.. thus I'd have to hold my breathe while walking around there..


the horses are charming..
I took photos of few 'teenage-horse'
they purposely tied-up their ' hair ' or cut it with some pattern...

I expected too much, thought gonna spend the whole day at there...
I never known that I can no longer stand under the hot sun for hrs...
the heat was driving us crazie..
thus, we left at 12 ish...
to grab our lunch... at some where that air-cond is avail...
(*we didn't take breaky... can imagine how starved were we... )

I suggested 747 in YMCA since we had not been there for very very long time d...
the business still good..
foods delicious as it used to be !!
and they served Quick !!
Belachan Fried Chicken...
Crispy but not oily.. *thumbs up
Sambal Kang Kung... which is always mah-fav...

Signature Tofu,
cooked with minced pork, chinese mushroom, ginger and spring onion...
it was the first time we tried this dish..
it's great indeed !!
Stir-fry pork spare ribs in tomato sauce

Onion Omellete

Homemade Hai Nan Spring Roll...

teng teng...
the giant Curry Fish Head...
no wonder the auntie kept on emphasizing to us that the portion of this fish head gonna be very big...
we couldn't 'feel' it until we saw it..
it's really huge !
meat is juicy and fresh !!
the curry is all the while tastes so nice !

this gentleman is trying to 'operate' the fish head...
he attempted to break the center bone of the fish head...
he can consider as a pro-fish-head-'cleaner'...
but the giant fish head still took his long time to 'open'...
pity the innocent-fork...

the wife... using the plastic bag (*pls say NO to plastic !! ) to cover herself up to avoid the curry-dot-design on her clothes..

we off to Gurney after lunch..
while the ladies busy shopping...
stewpig cio my daddy to Sega for a pint of stout..
ME... the poor gal that need to save a bit... chose to follow those uncles for some drinks !!

while the 2 are so busy to 'give-the-speech'
Sam.. the quiet one.. sitting aside and play the listener-role..
ME... the bored 1...
playing my Cam..
the-boring-gal...
can't resist...
went in MNG for a couple mins walk...
and came out with this... -_-
today is CONVERSE day !!! 4Ks go !

No comments:

Trois Canon Cafe @ Chulia Street

Been passing by this cafe for years... always have a thought that ' it can survive for so long, must have some reasons... '  wa...