Friday, June 5, 2009

Kepong Crab, KL

I wonder why I din just upload all the pics under the same post,
but separated them into 3, even they all happened on the same day...
aiks.... *rolling eyes

around 9 ish.. finally, we got to Kepong...
wanna bring mummy here for the Crabs...

Onion omelette as usual...

Sweet & Sour Pork

Japanese Tofu on Sizzling Plate, cooked with Egg and minced pork...

here comes the Ju Kok
Salted Egg Crab...
by looking at their face expression,
I don't think it's very nice... at least their 'signal' din tell me it is !
we doubt the crab here famous purely because of the cheaper price but not the tasty of the foods... but the Papaya with White Fungus Soup is really really nice !!!!
I dunno why didn't I upload the pic !! but it's really nice and yummie !! ^^

Stir-Fry China Pak Choy

Cayden: hmmm....
Cayden: si liao... dunno can jip boh?
*kin teong kin teong....
Cayden: po pi po pi... please shoot !
Cayden: er ar.... arrrRrrr
Cayden: hooray !!!!
Cayden: see, I predicted that.. !! ngek ngek ngek
dear reader, pls don't let the pics to mis-lead you..
there's no TV or live soccer show over there...
he just did all this on his own imagination... *sweat

No comments:

Trois Canon Cafe @ Chulia Street

Been passing by this cafe for years... always have a thought that ' it can survive for so long, must have some reasons... '  wa...