Friday, June 5, 2009

3rd day in KL...

3rd day...

I was happee as I successfully convinced je je to bring daddy and mummy down over the weekend..
so we're going to meet em at oneUtama round lunch time...

before that, we had breaky with Javian at Jln Alor again... he he
she brought us for this Fish Head Bee Hoon in White Soup...
I supposed this is one of a famous stall in town, as the customer were quite a lot...
it's bit diff with what I normally had in Penang,
because the cooked the soup-based with carnation milk !!
that's why it's white in colour !!

Their home made sambal goes well with the fish and homemade fishballs...
ta-da...
was planned to bring daddy & mummy to Sushi Zenmai..
since we had Pasta Zenmai in the last trip...
but too bad.. I reached there late...
they were starved to wait for me..
ended up just joined je je's lunch gathering with Sandee and friends at Sushi Groove....
Sliced Beef wrapped with Enoki Mushroom and Cheese...
je je had the Sushi Bento Set...
Sushi Groove has alot of specialty Sushi which we can hardly find in other Japanese Restaurant...
I can say they're a bit toward Fusion Style..
imagine you could find a sushi with Chilli Padi..
I'm really curious with the taste, but I did not order any one of them...


Avocado with Tempura Ebi I supposed
Beef Soba

Fried Salmon Skin..
our fav... he he
they're having a promotion of Salmon Menu
this plate of Salmon Skin costs only rm 1.90... o hoo~~
Unagi Unagi !! yo hoo~ with avocado and raw fish inside... (can't recall what I ordered in 3 mths ago )

the little one brings his ah mao to ZARA


this is what we called 24-gong-gong, 48-lou-dao, and 72-lou-gong
daddy was taking care of sleeping monster when the ladies went shopping...
guess what..
when I came out from the car park..
I saw a advertisement board with a pic of CHURROS
oh my..
I remember a week before this trip, I showed Eve with the pic of Churros that I had in Aussie...
I missed it to bits !!
and here it goes...
tho can't beat with those I in Melbourne, of course..
but nice too...
Churros is a kind of Spanish Doughnut
it's in long shape..
it's made in a long long long tail... fried and cut into around 15cm each...
I dun wan to challenge the hot choc here..
thus, I chose the one with only Cinnamon Powder...

No comments:

Trois Canon Cafe @ Chulia Street

Been passing by this cafe for years... always have a thought that ' it can survive for so long, must have some reasons... '  wa...