Thursday, December 23, 2010

Leong Chee Kee Biscuits - best Pepper Biscuits in town !!

my fav biscuit end of 2010...

I never fancy of Pepper Biscuits...
hardly eat it..
as not really like the texture nor taste...

everything has an exceptional...
since the day Ivan gave me one piece when I was so starving in office...
I deeply in love with it !!!


in fact, they are very famous in Coconut Tart and Baked Egg Cake too !!!
they freshly bake Egg Cake ( kei nui koh ) from open till close daily ~


very very nice kei nui koh...
fresh, with great texture..
my nephew and stewpig love it so so much !!!


Leong Chee Kee Biscuits
8-C People’s Court
Campbell Street 10100 Penang
Tel : 04 263 9487
Business Hours: 10.00am-6.00pm
Closed on Sunday

2 comments:

Unknown said...

you are invited to follow my blog

Unknown said...

Leong Chee Kee Biscuits... their egg cakes do bring back a lot of sweets memory to me. mm....
taste so good.

Wong, BestPenangFood.com

Trois Canon Cafe @ Chulia Street

Been passing by this cafe for years... always have a thought that ' it can survive for so long, must have some reasons... '  wa...