Thursday, December 23, 2010

Yummeh Yao Zah Kuai in town~

I've seen this little shop quite a while...
last week, when stewpig and I went to buy my fav Pepper Biscuit...
I gave it a go to buy 1 for try...

NO REGRET !!



I never eat such a crunchy but not oily yao zah kuai in my life...
tho I'm not a big fans of Yao Zah Kuai..
and it could be many stalls selling best yao zah kuai around Penang..
but I think this would be one of the top in list !!!

***

I don't see many customers coming to this little shop...
I guess they're doing hawkers business... bulk ordering...
saw them fried and packed in boxes...


they very relax....
slowly do, slowly fried...
it's not because they're lazy...
somehow, they make it with their heart...

they told me must fried with slow fire and little by little...
so it will not be over-cooked nor under-cooked...


and yes.. it turned up so crunchy yet not oily !!!

**thumbs - up ~





Location:

right behind Tai Tong Dim Sum

@ Campbell Street 10100 Penang

No comments:

Trois Canon Cafe @ Chulia Street

Been passing by this cafe for years... always have a thought that ' it can survive for so long, must have some reasons... '  wa...