Friday, January 16, 2009

Happee 2009 at Bt Ferringghi~

again... out of idea where to farewell for 2008 and welcome partie for 2009...
Stewpig suggested to have dinner at Feringghi Garden... it was my 2nd visit to here...
tried to invite number of frens, ended up left Mung and Png were available before dinner, the rest gonna meet after dinner...
we made our way up to far-far-but-my-fav-Bt-Ferringghi~
surprisingly, the traffic wasn't that jam as it used to be...

Stewpig had the Mongolia Sizzling Beef...
steak cutlet with mongolia-sauce, fried with onion...
the only thing that I don't satisfy with Ferringghi Garden is their potato serving...
it certainly shows the standard of a restaurant...
usually, those 5-stars or high-end restaurant gonna serve Mash Potatoes or Boiled babyPotatoes instead of French Fries !!! *disappointed..
more details from my previous visit....














during my last visit, I didn't manage to order anymore dessert as the main course really fully-occupied my tummie space...
but looked at the MOVEN-PICK ice-cream showing on the menu... =.="
hence, this round, I only ordered a Homebake Cheese Cake with Moven-Pick Ice Cream and Mushroom Soup for myself.. no main course !
the cheese cake was OK but not for the Mushroom Soup...
I guess they're using the mixed-mushroom, kind of thick but less taste...
they served it in a plate, apparently the soup gonna get cold really fast...
it's still acceptable when served hot... once it getting cold, the soup become even thicker.. and disgusting... I didn't finish it..
we ordered a bottle-of-red-wine to share... can't remember the name...
I always go for Shiraz...
their 'half'-open-kicthen... The lamb shanks that they were preparing look great !





Alvin reached there right after our dinner... he bought me a Connetto ~ yummie~!! ^^










animalsSsss celebrate New Year too...



















































No comments:

Trois Canon Cafe @ Chulia Street

Been passing by this cafe for years... always have a thought that ' it can survive for so long, must have some reasons... '  wa...