Thursday, January 15, 2009

CameRazZz...

couple of months ago...
stewpig told me that, his granny used to be a professional photographer...
he helped people took potrait photos...
he took photos of Penang bridge... I guess, he could be the top list famous photographer in Georgetown in 50 years backed?
I was so mad when he told me.. his granny used to have a series of cameras collection...
unfortunately, his uncles & aunties had Thrown them Away when moving house few years ago...
yes they Thrown Away them...
I wonder why didn't they cheap sell the unique cameras to the camera shop.. there are still so many ways to settle them... but not throwing away them in good conditions...

a night after many many weeks... he made a call to me...
and told me there was a surprise to me.. I will get very excited indeed when I know it...
the next day, early morning... he showed me a mini old camera when he got to my house...
I was delighted...
he then showed me a big dusty box in his car... oh my... the box is fulled with unique cameras, lenses and equipments...
he just found out, his dad has kept some of the cameras for himself when they 'clearing' his granny's collection...
so.. here it goes.... :)






















































No comments:

Trois Canon Cafe @ Chulia Street

Been passing by this cafe for years... always have a thought that ' it can survive for so long, must have some reasons... '  wa...