Monday, July 27, 2009

Cayden'z 1st buRfday, 26-8-09

browsed tru my list of 'Edit Posts' and realized I have at least more than 30 posts,
which I had uploaded the pics,
but with no writing... some of them were pending since 2008... -_-"

I feel bad !


so here I have some explanation to excuse myself...
working life, occupy most of my time...
I can no more sitting in front of my laptop, updating my blog every-single-day like I used to..
during Aussie tym, I would even post up 3 blogs in a day...
now, I still need to sit in front of the stupid laptop every-week-day,
but not my SOnyVaio,
and not allowed to blog that often no more... -w-O-r-K-i-nG...
nah~ :'(

some of the posts are, 'CNY', 'x-Mas gift exchange' and even my Kuching tRip in last Sept...
so wanted to share em out but l-a-z-i-n-e-s-s is crawling over my mind...
until I saw this pending post, with the subject title " Cayden Burfday Celebration"
omg.. I feel REALLY Bad...
he is turning 2 yrs old in less than 30 days...
this post was outdated for more than 300 days...

I feel ashame...
I can ignore the other posts.. but not this !

here it goes...

Je je had a buffet dinner at her house to celebrate Cayden's 1st buRfday... dated 26th Aug' 08
apparently, the attendees were all je & jefu s' frens/ colleagues/ relatives and also his yee yee, my frens.. :P

this photo shud be taken at 6ish.. before the arrival of fellow guests...

due to too busy... I forgot to take a pic when the house was full-of-guests...
the tables were extended to the 'middle' of the road...
to the compound of je's neighbour house..
those adults brought along their kids...
pretending they're Cayden's frens...
je's house became a little playground for them.. :P
je also prepared alot of party goodie bags for all the kids... as well as doorgift for every guest...
( varieties of animal stiching key chain, with WinniethePooh stickers, printed Cayden's buRfday on top )

a huge PigguieFarm Longan & Lychee Cake for Cayden... ( cake from Jenny Cakehouse )


je je arranged this little family to wear MrHappee T-shirt together... so sweet >.<

cake-cutting session...
Cayden seems liking this Red-Eggie so much...


a special guest of mine...
Jimmy.. so co-incidence that he has backed to Sarawak after 9-10 yrs in Aussie...
and visited Penang during end of Aug' 08..
I invited him to attend Cayden's burfday party.. :P

How i wish this luvly doggie is mine..
my fav dog... ah pek gao... *.*

see... he got SO Many Pressies...
Kiddo is-da-best...


the day after the party nite...
he was still that excited

he is always so delightful ^^
that is why everyone likes him so much ~ *muaRksSss


but being his toys... are a bit pity..
as he never know how to take care of anything, everything...
throw, hit, spoilt his or others' things are his hobby...

we brought him to Toy R' us that day..
wonder why he looked so serious huh...

he was watching this stupid Spongebob cartoon...
I was standing next to him..
can't help but kept laughing at the cartoon..
spongebob and frens went up to the beach and they appeared to become some 'real-things'..
spongebob itself became a piece of Sponge.. which mummies used for dishes-washing...
ha ha.. they're so ugly, so disgusting.. and a bit stupid...
I laughed till the kids aside kept staring at me... I still remember... *blush
looking back at his photos, and realized he has grown up a lot...
his face keeps changing.. but still...
he is very cute !!!!! ^^
let's see how je je gonna celebrate his 2nd buRfday...
xoxo

No comments:

Trois Canon Cafe @ Chulia Street

Been passing by this cafe for years... always have a thought that ' it can survive for so long, must have some reasons... '  wa...