Friday, July 10, 2009

Random duinz on last weekend

last weekend,
we tried to figure out some special 'activities' to do...
leave away the reading period in Starbucks as we used to do almost every week...


stewpig brought me to Botanical garden for the 'childhood-ice-krim'
when I so hardly insisted not to go Haagen-dazs... ( so not me, right? but i just trying to s.a.v.e. T.T)

but this is good too...
despite the tasteless-wafer that I never like,
Nestle Ice-Cream plus heaps on nuts on top are yummie yummie... ^^


I've said, I dun like the wafer.. especially when it goes soggy when the ice-cream melted...
*i hate 'soft' thingies... dat's y I don't favor Mc'D Sundae Cone...


* see my name ~ >.<

again, stewpig was thinking of Durian Durian..
recently, very much craving for 'Red Prawn' , Ang Hae in hokkien...


Sunday...
we woke up pretty early and went to Youth Park for our 'Drawing-Session'
we bought a drawing pad + box of 48 colours crayon on the day before...
been looking forward for this moment to come... *weEeee

we THOUGHT we were not that bad on drawing..
though I truly understand my brain got problem to express the drawing sense to my hand...
I always know that !!
but....
I still thought I could draw a better pic... :'(

stewpig never better than me !

Friday nite...
dropped by SS to meet up with gr for an hr 'dance dance dance'
only both of us, no alcohol, no bunch of girlfrens, no guy no nothing...
just 2 of us in da dance floor...
hmmm.. not so bad.. kua..
i miss you again grRr...
enjoy ur Europe trip with your love one'zZz...
happee Graduation....

No comments:

Trois Canon Cafe @ Chulia Street

Been passing by this cafe for years... always have a thought that ' it can survive for so long, must have some reasons... '  wa...