Monday, July 27, 2009

Roti Bakar @ Bank St

(this is written since 2008, I wonder why I didn't post up)

phew~
it used to be one of da 'lou tei fong' for jOn, mUng and I...
the memories of PlayGround all started from here... only us will know~ :)


we like to enjoy low-end-high-tea at here few years backed...


the reason brought me to this place this day was because...
we were planned to try out the kaya toast at Tanjung Tokong... since many bloggers said it was so best...
unfortunately, it was CLOSED AGAIN !!
I said Again because it was the 2nd time we went up to there... but still never got to try out...
















Stewpig then suggested the kaya toast at Ayer Itam, next to Chung Ling High School.. which also in my list for few years d...
too bad... I doubt the shop has been closed for good d...


lastly, I thought of this old-place...
I guess most of people working around this area will definitely know this place... a gud tan-pok-spot for bankers... he he















































2 comments:

Unknown said...

beside chung ling one closed down d. i tried to go the other day. So went Chung Ling instead. Food is still nice though

Unknown said...

si meh...? what is nice in Chung Ling..?
so sad huh...
I saw Reviews of the roti stall in papers since high school... wanted to try so many yrs.. always couldn't make it...
aiks... :(

Trois Canon Cafe @ Chulia Street

Been passing by this cafe for years... always have a thought that ' it can survive for so long, must have some reasons... '  wa...