Friday, July 24, 2009

a hae day in Bangsar - revisited DeliCious...

FINALLY...
after wasted hoursSsss stucking in the stupid traffic...
we arrived at Bangsar... * yo ho..

shopping shopping...
apparently, my excitement had gone...
the tire'ness and frustration left from the traffic jam have taken over my mood...

after done the up & down for twice...
I gave up, and told stewpig I must go to Delicious for a couple hrs 'hae'
the traffic had really pissed me..
my mood gone so bad...

so Delicious, here I come...

first of all,
A cafe Latte to cheer the day up~ ^^
* take note alwiz go for Short Cafe Latte, it served with super yummie Almond Biscotti...
remember u can always have 2 short Cafe Latte but no 1 Long Cafe Latte...
sip...
taste... and shown satisfaction...
got shocked by seeing the froth still there after many minutes...
feeling unbelievable...


and can't help to order a second 1... :P
highly recommended * Blackberries & Apple Crumble, served with Vanilla Ice Cream...
this is just so -oh.my.gOd. -
I'm going crazie with it... absolutely gone insane... this is just so Amazing !!
I tried the Banana & Peaches Crumble in my last trip *click here for more info
tho I was struggling to try the Blackforest & Tiramisu which everyone recommended to me..
at last, I still go for kimmie fav cRumble..
omg...
imagine... the crumble thing served warm...
the crispy top + warm & juicy berries & apple + cold Vanilla Ice cream... can u imagine ????
everything just melted when u put altogether.... *heaven~ *.*
* see the berries...
this pic can't really tell much..
I can't spend another sec to take a nicer pic... but just quickly left away the cam aside and enjoy my berries ^^

I'm melted~

Crispy Fried Mushroom, rm 12.90
it's so worth... thought it's just some finger food..
to bite during chit-chat tea-time... since it's just an appetizer..
won't expect it would fill up our stomach after we had hmmm... 70-80% of it...
we again need to play game in order to finish it...
*highly recommended
chik-chak, chik chakstewpig: " when can I eat it??? "
finally he thought I finished taking pics of the mushroomie...
but I just said ' come take a photo together' -_-"'
he enjoyed it very much...
the Crispy Fried Mushroom has beautiful aroma...
it smells sogReat...
it looks like really crispy and will mis-lead u to think that it's kinda oily.. as the crispy flour looks so much like KentucKy Fried Chic...
you can't imagine how nice it tastes, only after you take a bite on it...
lightly dip some Tar Tar Sauce and put the whole biji into the mouth..
oh my.. each of the mushroom is so Juicy !
continue shopping shop shop~ *weEeee.... @.@
*I miss this dress... :'(
- up -

- dOwn -

and - up - again...

been repeating the same up & down for several times...
till the sky got darked... peggykOay called for dinner/ supper...
we jOm jOm to mah fav mamak""
- mUrnI -
(p/s: thanks stewpig for being so patient to walk up & down, up & down with me for couple hours... :P )

No comments:

Trois Canon Cafe @ Chulia Street

Been passing by this cafe for years... always have a thought that ' it can survive for so long, must have some reasons... '  wa...