Friday, July 24, 2009

finally brought my family to Murni for supper ^^

with no reason, I just lub Murni very much..
since the 1st time Yik Chun brought me here on last year..
just when everyone is getting so sien with here...
and the newbies me.. keen to lub it so much...
pls bare with me.. as I never stay in kl... and all the so-called 'buddies' never bring me here in the passed few yrs... !@!#$%%^@!

I thought daddy would love the foods, thus I insisted to come this round...
I didn't manage to bring stewpig here in the last 2 trips too...
and 1 more thing is...
there's NO way to find a mamak with over 100 tables in Penang...
and ridiculous thing is.. each table is occupied and fulled with varieties of foods & drinks..
at the same time, there're many ppl standing around to look for tables sumore...

before we settled down...
daddy, stewpig and ko ko saw those colour colour drinks from every table around...
told me must order for them...

no doubt, the drinks are still very nice..
but the sizes had reduced bitz...

we ordered 2 MAngo & 2 Ribena...
they have what you want..
why said so? ( when I asked em, what flavour do you have, the boi asked me back, what flavour do you want? )


I missed the Roti Beckham & Roti Hawaii for a year d..
can't wait to have it again...
tot daddy must have like em too...

but when I had the 1st spoonful bite, I reckon, they might have changed the ingredient d..
the burger meat and Tuna are not as nice as before...
the burger Pattie used to be really 'tight' and a lot... and now.. the meat is like so 'broken', lose lose an neh..

but the overall taste, is still there... still nice..

Roti Beckham, Roti Hawaii - one with Burger Pattie, Cheese & Sausages, one with Tuna, Cheese & Sausages...

they differenciate the Roti by setting the sauce putting on right or left...
Signature Mee Raja...
it looks so 'pek si '.. the white mee can hardly attract people to think it tastes nice...
white thing is always far from my liking... normally darker colour stuff will attract me more...
especially the red stuff which looks so spicy... *yum yum
but this, impressed me... ^^

Maggie Mee Goreng...
people keen to come here for some special stuff which not offering at other mamaks...
wut to do... when je je insisted to order a Maggie Mee Goreng.. just bcuz she-very-wanted-to-eat !
and it's a wise choise... as the Maggie Mee Goreng is delicious... the first dish to clear on the table.. :P

Garlic Cheese Naan... served with Dalca, Curry and Condensed Milk
such a big portion... apparently, we failed to finish it.. the roti is so thick... would really fill up our tummy kie !
and I forgot ko ko will only fancy Original Plain Naan...
Signature Claypot Bi Tai Bakthis is also a must on the order list...
yes it's a MAMAK... but it sells this Chinese Hawker Food too...
besides this, variesties of western foods, Sizzling thingie & Pasta are available too..
and heard they 're nice...
alright, back to the claypot...
this is nice... with minced chicken ( i supposed ) and raw egg on top...
once it served, stir stir and the egg will be getting cooked... *weEe
the ju kok is actually the Sambal... very hot indeed...
backed to Michael ( his name is actually Jackson, but Kimmie used to call him Michael since high school, and it influenced my dad and stewpig too ) 's house...
this monster is SO Active, SO excited, So happee to run here and there..
mOnster always active at nite.. midnite... middle of the nite... -_-"

No comments:

Trois Canon Cafe @ Chulia Street

Been passing by this cafe for years... always have a thought that ' it can survive for so long, must have some reasons... '  wa...