Thursday, July 23, 2009

Angeline & David Wedding Ceremony

Sat mOrning...
we hafta wake up Early Morning at 7 am !!!
for Angeline je je wedding ceremony in Church...
counted in the stupid traffic in KL... we got no choice but to wake up earlier... :'(

p-r-e-p-a-r-i-n-g

finally we Found the Church...
after rounded and rounded many housing areas~



CongRatulation Angeline & David ~ muaRkss
they're simple buffet lunch provided in the church for fellow guests ^^



I tot what ko ko has taken considered a Lot d...
not until I saw stewpig's...

busy busy eating...
this stewpig split water on his shirt again...

this pair of dolls was handmade by my 5th auntie... so talented.. so nice...
**
we headed to Pavillion after the ceremony
yo ho...
this tray of pastries from The Loaf costs ko ko rm 50 ++

mommy and sOn



can feel the sien'ness of this 两母女

S'pore Fried Prawn Noodles...
daddy just couldn't get over with the newspaper they put infront of their stall...
saying there're approximately 10 thousand customers visit their stall in S'pore each nite...
Beside this, they sell Char Kuih Kak, Oyster Omellette, and Fried Kuih Teow as well..
no doubt this noodles thing is really nice...
3 big prawn with plenty of squid costs only rm 7.90
the portion is Huge !
Yellow Hokkien Noodle, with a transparent noodles.. not Laksa Noodles, not Thick Bee Hoon...
I never come across this kinda noodles, so I dunno how to call it..
but this is nice & recommended !

the very expensive Roaster Duck & BBQ Pork looks really yummie...
Portion for 2 as pic shown, costs stewpig rm 25.60... ( price included 2 rice )

the Pearl Milk Tea from Little Taiwan is no good at all...
it already tells from the way they made the drinks..
no shake... just stir... -_-

I love this headphone SO MUCH !!!!!! I wish to have one !!!!
I will buy it someday.. after I got myself another iphone.. perhaps...

I love this applegreen hard baggage so much !!
60% off from the original price of RM 690...
I consider it as cheap... as the quality is goody good..
too bad.. it still be categorised as UnnecessaryStuff...
people with no extra $ like me.. shouldn't have bought it.... *sniff...
while everyone is so tired,
wearing the half-closed-eyes walking around Pavillion..
this little mOnster is always in this hyper mood...
he just known how to enjoy himself~ **


I fell asleep accidentally..
no one woke me up..
as they 'tot' I'm 'in-the-progress' in the room myself...
until when everyone is ready, ko ko knocked on my door, as if i'm okay to go...
I got a shock, jumped up and head to shower room...
it caused me to suffer from *dizzy quite a while...

my crazie-nephew 'designed' this unique-cap for his uncle... -_-'

table-photo


we all wondered why there's No Alcohol existance throughout the whole wedding dinner...
my Amen cousin cannot take alcoholic drinks? *rolling eyes...
since there's no liquor,
my cousinz must came out something crazie to 'torture' selected-people-of-da-nite Again...
they're unlucky...
as they used Fried Rice to replace Beer... ( I wud prefer few glasses of beer of course... )
-highskool mates reunion-
again... 1984, CLHS

Me & cOusie... ^^
finally we got a decent-pic after SoManyYears
ladiess... & no gentleman... :P
my 13 yrs old niece and me, da yee yee... >.< *soTall

we forced our hiao hiao mummy and daddy to take a pic with pretending to cut the weddingCake.. :P

another Ladies pic with no gentleman...
oh no.. got a lil mOnster...

---------------**------------------
last day before heading back to pg...
mummy and je insisted to drop by IKEA since it's having MegaSales..
Kimmie could never able to resist from Ikea...
surprisingly, I didn't join em for Ikea Trip but would rather accompany stewpig to 'take-rest' at The Apartment...
having a pint of KilKenny and resting....
he was so sick... the flu was torturing him badly...


by da tym, they came out from Ikea,
already quarter passed eight... =.=
with big & small bags...
we had a simple dinner at The Curve before leaving to our luvly iSland... *weEee
we went for Pho,
( as we have concluded that Thai & Vietnamese Cuisine suit daddy & mummy appetite the most... so we won't consider other much no more... )
je fu bought this Champaige Grapes... it's so tiny... kind of sour & sweet mixed up taste...
very yummie.. but pricey at times...
it's a story regarding
- da gud mummie feeds da mOnster babie, and the great mei mei feeds the busy jeje aka mummie -

kimmie fav Cherries !!!!!!
da mei mei got a little pack of expensive cherry by her je je after being good to help her for dinner.. ^^

happily goin home with her cherries~ ^^

No comments:

Trois Canon Cafe @ Chulia Street

Been passing by this cafe for years... always have a thought that ' it can survive for so long, must have some reasons... '  wa...