Monday, July 27, 2009

daddyz buRfday in 2008, The Sire Museum Restaurant

this post is regarding Daddy-Aun burfday in 2008....
I thought I've blogged this out !!
in facts, I did not... >.<>The Sire Museum for daddy buRfday last yr, 24th July' 08...
this was also the day when my fellow ah-yah-kah-jeh/ je-fu/ tai loh met mrStewpig...

I supposed the customers around that nite should have cursed us very much..
people keen to go there, to enjoy the quiet atmosphere...
have a little chit-chat, and eat the expensive foods...
but our long table in the middle of the 'house' just SO Noisy, like how we always Used-To-Be...
people might get annoyed... but we just enjoyed ~ ^^

This Museum is belongs to Mr Yap Chor Yee..
can see alot of antique displaying arounn d...
I guess some of them are for selling.... are they?
that, nite we didn't go up to level 2 & 3 but just browsed along the ground and the house is beautiful...
I would like to visit again during day time for coffee~

to be honest, I've forgotten all the foods that we ordered that nite..
unable to mention the name as well as the feedback...
but here are some pics...

Mushroom Soup

Tomato Soup

Chicken Breast.. Lemongrass, I supposed?


Lamb-shank...
I think this is not bad... the lamb is kinda tender...
if I'm not mistaken... the lamb cooked in a very strong flavour, thus, you will feel 'er' after eaten too much...

ko ko ordered this rm 119 (before charges) Steak...
but no doubt, it's nice !!!

some fish...

Seafood Cabonara...
the pasta is so-so...

burfday cake for Daddy...

the ladies...
happee buRfday 72 hao lou dao~ ^^ we love you always~

No comments:

Trois Canon Cafe @ Chulia Street

Been passing by this cafe for years... always have a thought that ' it can survive for so long, must have some reasons... '  wa...