Friday, February 1, 2008

Youth'08, 2nd trip to kl..

Saturday... 19th... I went down to KL Again.. it was a company trip this time.. Jon drove, with Alice n I...
There was an event being held in KL... .. our purpose going down to KL was to join it.. it ain't like wut we expected tho.. we tot itz something bigger n happening.. It turned up to be more towards Entrepeunour.. while we are more towards creative industry..
his face is funny.. due to the hot bright Uncle Sun..

I was starving.. I bought this lil cupcake once I saw it.. my expectation was certainly higher den wut it actually was... I miss the pastries in Aussie so badly... hmmm..

Coincidently, Ah Beh was taking part in the Break Dancing Competition... Apparently, their group won the 1st Prize ~! proud of him.. ^^

this stall owned by a fren of Jon.. i like his products.. Ms Hua, his new product.. just something special n diff from the others.. the designer is nice too...

The grafitti is Kewl..

No comments:

Trois Canon Cafe @ Chulia Street

Been passing by this cafe for years... always have a thought that ' it can survive for so long, must have some reasons... '  wa...