Sunday, February 10, 2008

格成kopitiam..

I used to eat there oftenly when I was young.. it's one of an ancient, traditional kopitiam in town.. the foods there are nice.. it has famous Chix Rice.. which I reckon it tastes even nicer when u have it taken away.. This is only my own suggestion.. I alwiz feel that chix rice will taste nicer when it has been wrapped for a while.. especially being wrapped by the brown paper.. wondering why.. he he

this kopitiam is famous with its Ice Kacang.. with their homemade Jelly on top.. n its homemade Durian IceCream is certainly my all-time-fav.. choc, da 2nd.. I dont simply eat Durian flavor thingy.. I only eat this Durian IceCream.. and the Durian Gelato from IL Dolce.. gOsh.. my fav gelato shop in Melbourne..
my mum alwiz has only Red-Bean.. their homemade RedBean tastes diff from others too..


the Jawa Mee there is also recommended.. It's instant cook.. taste diff from others at all..

the lor bak stall has changedz from last time.. we were happee to see this lor bak stall selling there too.. we all reckon itz the best lor bak in Penang d.. they have few stalls in few diff places.. the uncle selling oppsite my house, at HANS, his wife has a stall in Prima Tanjung food court, and their-dunno-who has a stall at Kampung Melabah, and this one I got no idea wut kinda relationship are they.. as long as itz nice.. * yummy
their lorbak is nice cuz it doesnt have lotsa flour in it.. bt fulled of meat.. and even their hei ji is also fulled of prawn, less of flour..

1 comment:

stefizzie said...

ta ma de ket seng kopitiam
and ta ma de pasembor and lorbak... tamade sotong so yummy...
me mau ki siao liao
...quickly send over to me... :(

Trois Canon Cafe @ Chulia Street

Been passing by this cafe for years... always have a thought that ' it can survive for so long, must have some reasons... '  wa...