Tuesday, February 26, 2008

thank you kopitiam uncles... =)

26th 02'2008 1318 -Office-

I walked out to buy mineral water jz now... to the kopitiam opposite us.. the hot weather was jz killing.. Uncle Sun is trying to melt every one of us.. I supposed... sigh~

gao gao of me.. brought only rm2.. and the big bottle of mineral water turned up to be rm2.2 .. i was thinking.. wut the..? am I need to walk back n forth again jz for the 20cents? luckily, the kind unclesSs said..."nvm.. itz okie.. just leave it..." eventough I kept saying I can bring back gOsh.. I am so touched ! this called 人情味!Penagites are alwiz so kind-hearted... (mOst bt definitely Not All..) this lil island is so fulled with LOVE...*winkz..

Thanks unclesSs... ( 2 of em.. ) it will certainly put a smile on my face... =)

No comments:

Trois Canon Cafe @ Chulia Street

Been passing by this cafe for years... always have a thought that ' it can survive for so long, must have some reasons... '  wa...