Sunday, February 10, 2008

Ronny's baby full-month-party..

7th January, 2008 [ mOn ]

we went to Ronny's at nite.. he celebrated his new-borned-son's full-month party.. the buffet was nice.. itz been a while I never had this kinda homey buffet d.. I was so excited when I saw the foods.. as all of us were so starving after worked.. I've been eating alotz.. all were so yummy.. besides the buffet, there was still laksa, Char Kueh Teow & Ice Kacang stalls... gOsh.. again.. I had been eating uncontrollably and ended up suffered from too fulled.. that's ME...
*blek..

my 1st round..




Ronny has being our hairstylist for more than 10 yrs d.. time flies.. horribly.. my sis knew him since high school.. can imagine how long have we known each other.. and now.. even most of my frens, my sis's frens and even my bro's frens.. are looking for him for haircut.. I always meet some one whenever I went there... I always tell him to give me some free treatments since we have brought him so many customers.. and given him so much business... bt he will just ignore me when I ever said so... ish~

(p/s: his son is cute... has lotsa hairs.. tho he was only 1 month old.. when we gt there... he was asleep d.. thus, I didn't take any photo of him... )

No comments:

Trois Canon Cafe @ Chulia Street

Been passing by this cafe for years... always have a thought that ' it can survive for so long, must have some reasons... '  wa...