Friday, February 8, 2008

happeeThaipusam...

21st Jan... after dinner with family.. I suggested em to go to pray.. during this special festival... people keen to celebrate by throwing-coconuts.. says to clean the street for the God.. it was fun anyway...
this year... we saw lotsa coconuts along the streets...

we're getting ready to 'throw' em.. yahoo...
wut a chao situation... it was bit crazie to wearing heels n dress to throw coconuts... I told my bro dt.. both of us were the most weird partners from all.. we looked like attending dinner than celebrating Thaipusam.. everyone of us has been wet from the coconut juice. my heels were certainly become coconut-juice-boats..

we started from 8ish till 12 ish... all da way frm St Georges to Ghee Hiang.. I ended up getting body ache for 2 days.. wearing heels to walk these long journeys for hrs.... yet I've used all my strength to throw the coconuts for the whole nite...
the nite was fantastic... the 1st time we celebrated till this fullest.. 完全豁出去..
we joined my aunt during half way.. and met up with ronnie too...

No comments:

Trois Canon Cafe @ Chulia Street

Been passing by this cafe for years... always have a thought that ' it can survive for so long, must have some reasons... '  wa...