Thursday, February 28, 2008

rainy day... ^^

2802'2008 1232 [rainy]

itz always so gud to have a rainy day once in a while.. bt nt everyday !! feeling coOl~ making pplz to have better mood... i meant better relaxing mood.. wut a waste to spend it working.. ish~

cold weather alwayz makes ppl feel like having some hot stuff... dis morning.. before cOming to office... i went to da pau.. my fav Gandum.. ya.. again.. jz dying to have it since woke up.. itz supposed to be 110sen for taking away.. i gave the guy 2 rm1 notes.. he returned me a dollar.. and said.. 'nvm =) ' *winkzZz...!!!! he he.. i met some guddie gud guy again ! =)
tot this may eventually brighten up my day ya.. aiks.. many lor heng thingys keep happening den.. grrrrhhhhrrr~~ in order to have a higher EQ.. I cool myself down... ish...~

No comments:

Trois Canon Cafe @ Chulia Street

Been passing by this cafe for years... always have a thought that ' it can survive for so long, must have some reasons... '  wa...