Friday, April 4, 2008

sleepless nite...

it'z now 0412.. I failed to get aslept after lying on my bed for 3 hrs.. I hate to get insomnia.. itz always so torturing... ish... I still thought I can off to bed earlier tonite.. as hafta wake up early morning tml to do prayer for ah kong.. in facts, something worse happened...

I struggled for long time whether to turn on my laptop or not.. as I know I gonna be more awake once I started to browse the net... and.. here I am...

none of any potential-chit-chat-buddy is on the line to cure my helpless moments at this hr... ish.. I didn't take any coffee today.. wondering if the teh-O-halia which I taken during dinner.. as to cure my windy-stomach... considers as the killer of my nite.. gOsh...

whenever I thinking of the stewpig idiot ebay asshole.. I feel so upset and helpless... it makes my nite more miserable.. much more suffering.. tried to take a warm honey.. bt it cudnt help tho.. an jua a...?

No comments:

Trois Canon Cafe @ Chulia Street

Been passing by this cafe for years... always have a thought that ' it can survive for so long, must have some reasons... '  wa...