Saturday, April 19, 2008

yahoo.. Fri again !!!!

today.. one of my teammate.. Soon.. very nice to bought breaky for all of us.. my fav yummy bee hoon ^^ thanks heaps..

Mung came to find me during lunch time.. she spent a long time to find Dell.. ha ha.. she kept turning into the wrong way.. poor thing her.. supposed we can have quite a long time to enjoy our lunch.. unfortunately.. she has spent too much time to look for my place.. by the time I got up her car.. was nearly 1pm d.. ( my lunch time starts at 12pm ) she suggested to lunch at Queensbay.. we spent another half an hr to look for car park.. ish.. apparently, we didn't get to enjoy our lunch.. but eaten in a hurry.. until she felt like vomit when we were running to our car.. ha ha.. Mung had this Pan-Friend Fish.. it could have tasted better.. I guess the chef has 'accidentally' put in too much salt while cooking the cream sauce.. as well as too much butter&salt on the fish itself while duin the grill part.. it was Really salty.. I ordered the Set of Pon Collo Pasta.. Chix & Eggplant pasta with tomato cheesy sause.. not too bad.. As I love Eggplant ^^ *i love the spoon!



-PAstasia-


weEee.. the lunch is OK.. it was the 1st time I had pasta since I came back from Aussie.. I miss cooking it... *sob..

No comments:

Trois Canon Cafe @ Chulia Street

Been passing by this cafe for years... always have a thought that ' it can survive for so long, must have some reasons... '  wa...