Thursday, April 17, 2008

sleepy..

17042008, 1611, Dell

Omg.. I m so so so indescribable sleepy.. my eye lids keep falling down.. I’m trying so hard to keep em awake.. I’m so bloody bored.. those jobs that ve been allocated to me.. are mostly done.. yet no new task for me to handle.. everyone seems so busy here.. except me.. aiks.. I wish to be busy.. I hate sitting here doing nothing.. I guess my teammates might thought I m not efficient at all.. like alwiz sitting here mou mou liu liu.. sumore using a slow X 3 PC.. with only 512 RAM.. ish…

Joined teammates for lunch today.. Went to sunshine food court again.. why saying again? Itz because I just went there with yee ching’s ‘ Gu Er Tuan’ yesterday..he he. I had the porridge today.. the porridge stall I saw yesterday.. YC told me not nice.. she claimed that it was tasteless when she had last time.. I had a special one ‘ choy gon yu zhok’.. not too bad I reckon.. as I like the dried veggie a lot.. and it was something special and rare that I never tried.. I ordered a small one.. but it came with a large bowl.. They offer few choices in the menu.. I wanted to take photo of my porridge in order to put up here.. I used to take photo off my foods mer.. but then.. sitting at the center of the table.. I m pretty my colleagues will definitely think that I’m a weirdo if I doing so.. don’t want to mislead their impression upon me.. thus, I didn’t happen to do so.. tho I rily wish.. been struggling to take out my mobile or not..
Surprisingly, I met Jen in the foodcourt.. she has told me she is on job in Bayan Lepas Area.. I thought she hardly have time to come out for lunch.. and she seems so bloody busy all the time..
Since the day Bee and I met in Dell.. We alwiz meet up to go pantry or toilet few times a day.. we are sitting at 2 diff part of the building.. but the same level..
I might just drop off Xandra’s after work later.. promised her to go tonite.. some more will need to pay the ‘White Gold’ on behalf of Chun… Thurs, normally a free nite for me.. no Yoga no nothing.. Unfortunately, no one is free to have anything outing today tho.. Ain’t a bad thing tho, I plan to ask je to go daddy’s office later.. ^^

Something awkward to share… yesterday, when we were going to leave Gurney Car Park.. the whole complex just ran out of electricity after we paid for the parking fees.. I didn’t go in again to see what’s happening in the complex.. I m sure I gonna be pretty freaked out if I were alone at that time.. luckily Lee was suggesting to drop me to downstair.. else I gonna take the lift.. which mean when the time it goes black out.. I should be in the lift.. I couldn’t imagine that..
Gurney management ain’t good enuf.. gosh.. as for my thought, I would think that a huge complex like this, should have had some back up be prepared immediately in case this kinda things happened.. it took a while to get back the electricity.. but it ain’t the matter.. Just I wonder why on earth they couldn’t ask the security to open the machine to let the cars get down from the car park.. what if the shoppers were in a rush to sumwhere..? like me..? I believe the machine can be open with a key.. securities should be on duty there to take care of the long queue.. since the autopay ticket will be invalid after 15 / 20 mins you made the payments.. a long queue of cars had been stuck at the machine there.. due to the finishing time of movies.. everyone was left at the same time.. *rolling eyes

No comments:

Trois Canon Cafe @ Chulia Street

Been passing by this cafe for years... always have a thought that ' it can survive for so long, must have some reasons... '  wa...