Sunday, April 6, 2008

confirmation..

I've signed my contract on Fri.. confirmed to start working tomorrow.. in Dell.. 8pm-5pm.. but I was asked to be there at 9am tomorrow¬ *winks..

I'm seriously stepping into working life this time.. *nervOus....
yi ching told me.. she can feel that the gud lucks are all ahead d.. I'm gonna end the kek ban unlucky days very soon.. I believe in her this time.. I wish her words are accurate.. he he

gudie gud luck to kimmiez.. n same to Leng.. he he

anyone who is reading this.. is welcomed to leave me a msg ler.. ha ha.. thanks heaps

1 comment:

~~詠鉌の物語~~ said...

wah, work in Dell d also din inform the old friends from Dell also -.-"

Trois Canon Cafe @ Chulia Street

Been passing by this cafe for years... always have a thought that ' it can survive for so long, must have some reasons... '  wa...