Thursday, April 3, 2008

again, thurs noon..

i supposed to start my new job in Dell this week... 1st of April.. mah new life begins.. as if...
the manager went for training.. thus, the contract couldnt be ready on time... apparently, I dont get to start my job tho... gt postponed to next Mon.. ish...

eventhough everyone arround me keeps telling, dont be so eager to get into working life, should have enjoyed more now... me too keep saying so to myself.. but how on earth do I get to enjoy when all my buddies are working and studying abroad...? sigh... i dont like wasting time by duing nothing.. I would feel bad.. I hardly have days off like this in these 2 yrs..

I happened to wake up at 1ish today.. muahaha.. itz been ages I never sleep till this hour.. and I know it might be the last time tho.. he he.. since am going to start working next week... Meanwhile, Leng is going to start her new course next Mon as well... I feel so so so happee for her.. I've been listening to her bout cont study for many times, and I know this time she is serious afterall.. she gonna go to register today... !! yahooo¬ both of us gonna start newly new life next week... 7th April... *winks.. 7 is alwiz the lucky num for me.. it fated wif me.. he he

that nite, after Nicky's wedding dinner, Xandra dropped me n mung to my house, and Lee came over to pick us up to RED... again.. he he.. Bel, Leng, John, Huan are already there.. we played 'jing-gu-bang' ! gosh.. all of us had gone crazie.. we could help but kept laughing insanely throughout the game... I used to play it during high skooll. but no more after dat.. ha ha.. poor lil Leng has injured badly.. 'or-cheh' all over her hand.. it can't be functioning soundly till now.. ha ha.. bt it was cool fun.. wish to have another nite like this soon.. he he

am off to gym now...

[ What I really really really want?
I want a happee happee life, I meant Happee-wif-no-worries. I wish my dad's biz could be settled down asap, I gonna have a great job dt I like asap, reunion wif katiakz, a beautiful Love. Last but not least, bad lucks please stay away from me immediately.. and please dont turn back by no chance. thanks )

No comments:

Trois Canon Cafe @ Chulia Street

Been passing by this cafe for years... always have a thought that ' it can survive for so long, must have some reasons... '  wa...