Tuesday, April 29, 2008

tues yummy yummy..

ha ha !! finally Huan has joined us at Dell !!
I never imagine we would become colleague !! sumore in the same team.. ha ha.. so unbelievable.. unfortunately, so many departments want him so much.. He is now being arranged to another dept, gotta stay there for couple of weeks. My manager wishes to transfer him to my dept, but it's all depending on the director's decision. God will know what is gonna happen after 3 weeks.. he he

We met at the entrance this morning, when we passed by the cafeteria.. I saw the Porridge `!! ha ha.. Since I saw YeeChing had it 2 weeks ago, I kept thinking of it.. ( that particular stall offers diff breaky everyday.. ) though I wasn't in any porridge-mood today, I think I just need to have it since I've been waited for 2 weeks d..
It tasted just so nice.. I purposely asked the aunty to give me more ginger.. as ginger helps to cure my 'windyness'.. I hardly see ppl cut ginger into so big pieces.. they were just so spicy.. apparently, I hafta take out most of em..
yummy chicken porridge/congee??
today, Yi Yuern who just joined her new job in a factory sumwhere around Dell, met Bee and I for lunch.. poor YY has only 45mins break.. thus, we chose to settle our lunch at Jln Tengah, sumwhere not to far.. JeJe alwiz tell me there has a lot of yummy fooods, finally I got to try it today, and absolutely agreed with her ! *winks...
I had this Fried Jawa BeeHoon.. Bee had this Jawa Bee Hoon...their business was incredible good.. most of the customers having it.. there are still heaps of foods that I wanna try out.. Good lunch spot !!
when we got back for lunch.. Saw Fong, my team lead was so nice to buy all of us a Tau Fu Fah¬ ha ha.. one of my fav food ! ^^ very funny that, when we were on the way going back after lunch, we saw a soya bean stall, Bee and I just discussed bout it.. yet I happened to have it once I got back to office.. ha ha.. bee seemed so beh tiao tit.. ha ha.. I wanted to share with her.. too bad her cube is too far away from mine..

No comments:

Trois Canon Cafe @ Chulia Street

Been passing by this cafe for years... always have a thought that ' it can survive for so long, must have some reasons... '  wa...