Saturday, April 19, 2008

Omedeto to Sharene !!

8th MArch, 2008... da biggie big day for Sharene..
her wedding dinner at E&O hotel.. mummy & I attended it on behalf of our family with je, je fu and of cuz must not leave out our baby mOnster.. he he
unfortunately, Sharene's wedding fell on the same date as the Election Day.. Apparently, many guests couldn't make it for celebrating this happee moment with her.. Daddy & koko were absent due to helping out at uncle Hwa's centre..
the foods were nice.. I like it.. ^^ I never eaten so much on any wedding dinner before..the Peking Duck is recommended !!!
this baby mOnster has put on his jumper.. as his hands ve become icy cold.. poor lil baby..

the day after the dinner.. we went in to BM, Sharene's house early in the morning.. her parents' new house is big and grand..

omg.. I love her dog to bits.. how i wish I could just carry it home.. Schnauzer !! my all-tym-fav-doggie.. :( when can I own 1..?
see how sweet is it..?


No comments:

Trois Canon Cafe @ Chulia Street

Been passing by this cafe for years... always have a thought that ' it can survive for so long, must have some reasons... '  wa...