Thursday, April 17, 2008

Frens Day !

15042008..

I announce today as Frens Day for me.. he he.. I feel so Loved today.. cuz of my fellow budds.. thanks heaps..

I’m so so bloody sleepy today.. as gone to bed late last nite.. eventually.. I’ve had a ‘xing-si-zou-rou-day… mr lao-pek-huan fetched me to tesco last nite to get the instant oat.. but I don’t feel like having it this morning.. thus, I went to cafeteria to have-a-look.. I ended up having a western breaky.. hehe.. ( I miss Aussie Breakfast so so much ! sigh~ ) cause I saw the Baked Bean.. I had beanies, mushroom omelette and a dunno wut wut toast with chix & cheese.. he he
Just went I walking back to my cube.. wif sleepy mode n listening to my ipod.. a guy called me from the back.. ( he claimed dt he has been calling me many times.. bt honestly.. I was too out of condition.. I didn’t notice at all. ) guess who..? mr Tan Wei Luen !!!! gosh.. I was so excited.. we din meet for 3 yrs d.. !! tho he did msg me the day before I started Dell.. We known we are here.. but didn’t get to meet up tho.. n finally! ( luckily I didn’t have my oat.. orelse I won’t go to cafeteria no more.. ) We then msn for the whole day.. hehe.. we met for lunch~ he gave me a treat~ so nice.. =) and not to mention that.. we talked A Lot !!
When I was waiting him, I met another person.. Boon Teng !! my junior from Tar, Liverpool !! he he.. he too just joined Dell last week..
Meeting up wif wei luen already made me happee for the entire day.. however, when I was driving home.. I gt a sms.. saying dt ‘saw me in my car and asked where am I working now ‘ I wondered who is this… ta da.. it was Bee.. my classmate from high skool.. gOsh.. I was thrilled to know dt.. I cudn’t believe that.. when she told me she just joined Dell yesterday !! muahhaha.. I alwiz want to meet her! But yet she is studying in MMU.. seldom come back to Penang tho.. he he
I get changed a taken a long nap once I got home… woke up at 8ish.. bt still nobody home.. daddy didn’t bother to call me for ta pao’ing dinner tho.. ( guess I’ve been rejected him for too many times.. n so he has given up calling me d.. ) then Jen rang me up n said.. wanna bring me dinner.. she has actually invited me to dinner at her house.. but since she gt home late.. yet I was too lazy to drive.. I didn’t go.. I felt so warm yet sweet to have ppl send me dinner.. ju-ka-fan sumore.. he he.. just while I was waiting for Jen.. Jess called me from London !!!! gOsh.. so.. can ya imagine how Frens Day is it…?
Actually before I taking my nap.. was on the phone with Huan.. he did offer to buy me my fav Gandum after his gym session too.. ha ha.. so gud..
Very happee for him.. as Dell has called him for phone interview yesterday.. n he is goin for 2nd In tml.. didn’t waste up my scarification of sleeping time to edit his resume.. ha ha.. gud luck pal !

No comments:

Trois Canon Cafe @ Chulia Street

Been passing by this cafe for years... always have a thought that ' it can survive for so long, must have some reasons... '  wa...