Thursday, December 31, 2009

Good bye 2009 and Good luck to Kimmie on 2010

In less than an hours...
it would be a brand new year, 2010..

in about 40 minutes more,
we hafta say GoodBye to 2009...

something happened in the last week of 2009 which made this year rather memorable to me-and-mah-family...
the leaving of po-po... *RIP*
bcuz of this..
my whole family will not go out to celebrate this happening day..
but decided to staying home together for this special moment..
ah yee and family will be here with us too... ^^

backed to mah-burfday-mth...
I was upset to myself... for not archiving much thingy through out the year...
in career wise... I don't seem have made any improvement (salary of cuz)...
*curse the economic down turn and recession*
at times,
my spending power just keep "improving"... !@#$%$#$%

Whatever it is,
I believe 2010 would be a goodie odie year for everyone who borned in Ox year..
let's pray... *finger-crossed*

Holiday wise...
I think I had a fruitful one this year...

in March...
we attended Jason Mraz 1st concert in Malaysia !! ya hoo~
it's so cool to see him singing in live !!
I happened to go Malacca again after 12 years...
tho it was just a half day trip...
with love one and soul mate... made everything more than enough...

-July-
the 1st family trip with Cayden to KL for cousie's wed...

Sept' 09
went to Hong Kong again after 3-4 yrs...
and been to DisneyLand for the very 1st time in mah life... ^^
a mth later...
finally, stewpig and I made ourselves to Bali... after hoping for so long...
in the same mth...
my family finally made up their mind for the annually-"visit" to Hadyai...
from goin at least 6 times in a year... slowly to quarterly, half yearly.. and now only once a year... *sniff
( post for Hadyai Trip will be up soon )

mid-of-Dec..
me attended the long-waited best fren wedding ~
it was a happening and great fun 1...
( I will be posting bout it soon... )
we took family portrait after planned for so many years...
I took a round-trip-ferry on a random day with stewpig..
this is something I wanted to do so long...
since the fun experience I had with high-school-mates during SPM..*7 yrs backed.. :P
I managed to try out the traditional porridge stall opposite Traders Hotel with stewpig...
again.. after saying for so many years since high school time...
I went Penang Hill again after 12 years... (since Std 6)
with stewpig .. on V'day~
2nd time with family... to David Brown too..
I got my 1st & 2nd iPhone in 2009 !!!
1st on my own... 2nd from mah-luvly-koko...
I got mah Lomo-family + some others cameras collection ~
yahoo~

plus the UYG and Boulevard..

last but not least,
I done my 2nd tattoo on my burfday week this year too !!
my 2009 still consider as not too bad huh...
(p/s: will po po meet Michael Jackson...? he he... )
*winkz

Good bye 2009 and Good luck to Kimmie on 2010....

P-E-A-C-E

No comments:

Trois Canon Cafe @ Chulia Street

Been passing by this cafe for years... always have a thought that ' it can survive for so long, must have some reasons... '  wa...