Monday, December 7, 2009

Hard Rock to bye bye Bali

it was like a big 'thunder' for us...
to accept the fact that our memory card has currupted...
few hundreds of photos are bye bye !!!
on da last nite...
eventho we were totally worn out after the day trip..
we still made ourselves back to Kuta beach...
in order to take as many photos as possible...
(we repeated our journey as the nite before... )
my intention was actually to come back here,
Hard Rock Shop...
to take another photo with my new buddies...
I would feel really bad if I don't keep my promise to tag em our photo in FB after backed...
mr stewpig bought this for me ^^

we went in Hard Rock Hotel again...
repeatedly walked tru every little corner which we taken photo on the nite before...


this is the interesting part !!
we were on-air on Hard Rock FM !!!!
RockxXx~

we already took numbers of photos with the other 2 DJs on the nite before..
there was a lady that I kinda love her...
too bad she is not on duty tonite.... and we lost the photos with her... :'(
I would say everyone there is just so nice !
we tried our luck to ask for permission to enter this room again...
and this guy is just as nice as the DJ on the nite before...










starbucks by the beach... so relaxing~~
we saw our Logo, a big " K " at everywhere~ he he
here I would like to introduce the most yummie food that we found in this trip...
teng teng teng teng...
Triple Cheese Burger from Mc D





bye bye~

Ms Emma, new fren we met in LCCT airport.. she is a professional Diver...
borned in UK, flew to KL from Melbourne and going to Krabi for 5 months to obtain her Master Diving License...




our first meal in KL.... K-F-C

the first thing I did when I reached home..
ha ha ha... Indo Mee + telur atas !!

No comments:

Trois Canon Cafe @ Chulia Street

Been passing by this cafe for years... always have a thought that ' it can survive for so long, must have some reasons... '  wa...