Monday, December 7, 2009

kImmie 24th buRfday~~ 1107 ^^

cont'
We quickly rushed home..
without taking a bath… get changed and hurried to there again…
but before leaving my hOme...
I opened mah buRfday pResie from him... and brought along...
Diana F+ Deluxe Kits
He dated all my besties to there…

Hoe Ling rily gave me a surprise…
as I just browsed her FB at the noon…
looked at the pics she uploaded in NZ the nite before…
She told me she just touched down Penang in morning… haha..
Since a week ago…
stewpig told me..
he has got something in mind…
he planned for another surprise for me…
apparently he has been really busy for the whole week…
can hardly meet him or talked to him at all…
And now I knew…
he and some of mah frens did a Pika-Pika Video for me…
they are wathing this !!!!
click here for YouTube...
I’m touched with that…
I wouldn’t think of it…
never come across Pika-Pika before that nite…
a really special thought…
felt bad that this video caused him many sleepless nites… :P
He told me he found this thingy…
when he tried to browse YouTube on how to functioning the Diana Instant Pack
(which is another surprise from him)
*xoxOXxOxoxo
photos taken with mah Diana F+ instant back with Fish Eyes Lense~
Thanks again everyone~ *muaRksSsss….

7th nOvember' 2009









few phOtos that made up Pika pika video for kImmie...


kImmie and kuRt
kImmie
Katiakz... from the left...
kImmie, mUng, yiChing, sTef, Jen

thanks everyone~ Love you always~~~ muaRksSss... :)

No comments:

Trois Canon Cafe @ Chulia Street

Been passing by this cafe for years... always have a thought that ' it can survive for so long, must have some reasons... '  wa...