Tuesday, January 5, 2010

da 1st week of 2010...

I thought I'm really okay after po po's funeral...
but I seriously feel the leaving of po po these few days..
when everything backed to normal...
especially when I driving home after worked...
knowing that we can no more pay po po visit after worked...
I feel extremely sad and down...
I don't feel any happy when I don't need to rush home after worked in order to pay po po visit with family... :'(
my tears just dropped down during the way home...
eventhough po po can hardly 'communicate' with us like last time no more in these years...
the less-than-half-an-hour-visit po po few days in a week...
make me feel the existence of her... (this is a selfish thought I know...)
I understand she has left to somewhere better for her...
fren even told me that.. perhaps she is 'kissing' with gong gong now... *rolling eyes*
I still miss her badly...
I took few years to get used to the 'leaving-of gong-gong'
wondering how long would I take this round...
ah gong, have you met po po yet?
阿公,婆婆…
请保佑我0地平平安安,身体健康, 开开心心…
唔好担心我0地… ^^
我0地会永远挂住你...
* today, I just found out that I'm unable to apply for the tuition assistance program for my papers...
it's like a super duper big thunder for me...
totally got no idea what should I do now...
pls bless me...
P-E-A-C-E

No comments:

Trois Canon Cafe @ Chulia Street

Been passing by this cafe for years... always have a thought that ' it can survive for so long, must have some reasons... '  wa...