Wednesday, January 27, 2010

x'Mas 2009 with belOved families~

on x'mas eve mOrning..
ko ko asked me a question while he was busy ironing his shirt...
" do you like x'mas eve betta or x'mas day? "
It took me couple minutes to figure out da answer for such a simple question...
I said:
I used to love x'Mas eve.. as there would parties... happening events... activities like to countdown with whole bunch of frens...
but sadly saying.. as time goes by.. i think I prefer x'Mas day betta...
as being 3 yrs... i got no idea where to celebrate such a beautiful nite...
no longer have the big gang like last time to do crazie stuff together...
was it bcuz there's no new/great place to spend this moment in pg dat able to satisfy myself.. or just me being old? *question question*
I love x'mas day becuz i looking forward the gathering event that gonna have with family~
*cheers~

while I busy explaining and talking bout this..
ko ko bring out a presie and said---- since u seems so down on today.. I will give you ur pressie 1st !!!

wa ha... I always said... ko ko NEVER failed to give me surprise...



it's a PAUL FRANK cover for my iphone babie ~
just got to known.. this is much costly than those selling in apple store...
thanks ko ko~ ^^
X-mas Day...
as usual...
we will have a family and frens xmas exchange house party yearly...
this year...
the venue been set at Carene's, on Xmas Day itself...
some little special thing carried out this year is the Red & Green theme colour for the nite...hehe...
we only prepared some easy foods..
as we din want to spend too much time on the preparation...
our purpose was just to enjoy-da-partay...
*Relax man~
as per request... daddy hafta cooked his signature salted fish bee hoon and belacan fried Chix Wings...
Carene prepared the pasta..
Annie cooked the Korean Glass noodles which was running out fast on that nite...and etc etc...
kids were crazily running around..
while the guys are busy playing mahjong..ladies... happily gossiping...
family gathering like this is always my L-O-V-E...

our gathering can never miss this session~ for the guysSss to kill time while the ladies are busy gossiping around~ :P
kimmie with je je and ko ko ^^




so coincident that I got the gift from je je...
need no guessing.. i know it's an umbrella... as the size and shape exactly da same as the souvenir my boss bought me from Thai...
Carene, the host of the night has prepared some gifts for the ladies~
je je also prepared a gift for me !!
yo ho.. it's the screen protector for my iphone babie ~~ muahahah.. thx je~
teng teng... my giftsSs~

haha.. i got an ang pow from Fanne je je on X'mas !!
these containers were the pressies prepared by sTewpig and I... he he.. so cute, aren't they?
ah yee got the blue 1.. so great that can let Aaron bring to school... a gift for his primary school life.. he he
and Zoe got the pinkie 1..~ ^^

grOup pic aka the happiest pic of the nite ~ ^^
Merry Christmas~

No comments:

Trois Canon Cafe @ Chulia Street

Been passing by this cafe for years... always have a thought that ' it can survive for so long, must have some reasons... '  wa...