Monday, October 26, 2009

Disney HK.... 3rd day...

Had buffet breaky at our hotel…
We entitled HKD 200 cash voucher with the Superior Room that we staying at…
Foods are so so but since it’s free… won’t blame…
Quick trip to Harbour City, 海港城,尖沙嘴 for sumone’s Ed Hardy
I felt grateful that we made the 2nd visit to here..
I was planning to get myself the Lomo Diana Mini F+ in this trip..
when I happily went to Log-on at Time Square 铜锣湾 Causeway Bay 2days ago…
the sales person simply asked me to write down my name in the waiting-list, and told me that I hafta wait at least A MONTH to get my lomo…
at that moment, I couldn’t believe my ears..
kept asking few staff over there…
my mood gone downwards immediately…
I was SO Upset.. the disappointment nearly drive me into unconscious…
today I went to the Log on in Harbour City… tried to ask again with No-Hope…
as expected, the lady told me to write down my name…
and said.. the fastest I can get the lomo would be in a week time…
I showed my pity face and told her..
I’m a foreigner and gonna leave the country on Sunday…
Surprisingly, she ‘heard’ my words…
she asked me to hold on… and went around to ask few of her colleagues… ‘ chi chi cham chi chi cham ‘
After more than 15 mins… she walked out from i-suspect-a-store-rooms with her hands holding box of Lomo Diana Mini F+…
I was chilled !!
she asked me must not tell anyone.. as that camera has been reserved by customer…
but since I’m leaving HK on the next day.. she would give it to me 1st… *quietly*
She was just SO sO nice !!!!!
I thought it’s out-of-hope d… never expect I manage to bring one back home !!! before my Disney trip sumore !!!
Wa hoo~~~~
I took a pic with this nice lady.. but promised her must not put on web.. so I won’t upload her pic here.. she asked me for my email add… hopefully she gonna add me into msn and FB soon…


***
On da way to Disney Hong Kong… yahoo~
starbuCks mOnkey that stewpig bought for ko ko…
after nearly and hr journey.. we finally reached Disneyland~ muahahha


we met Mickey & Minnie at the entrance ~ * weeEeee
parada starts...






i spent long time in the souvenirs house... apparently long time = many $ :'(


I love these cups so much...

we din manage to grab our lunch in town... so no choice hafta buy some pricey pastries for our noisy tummies...
BBQ pork pastries... HKD 39 for mini 4
Tandoori Chix with Mango Chutney Multigrain S/wich..
I love it to bits.. bt it's expensive.. HKD 38 each..
the show is fantaStic...
mah best buddie...
*weeEee
3D donald show...


FirewOrks, -end of the nite-



* I got no idea why I'm so yong shui in this pic... =.=


they showed how tiring were us...
Lan Kwai Fong, SOHO
I wanted to bring em for a restaurant that served rily good RIBS...
out-of-luck that... after we walked n climbed and ran so long way to the little alley
a lady told me.. the restaurant was actually closed down for some times d...
but the SIgn bOard of the restaurant is STILL hanging there !!!!
so disappointed...
Tim kor has den intro us a Teow Chew Restaurant...
saying this is 1 of the most famous Teow Chew Restaurant in HK..
many rich rich man like to dine-in there...
it's true.. we saw many Luxury cars parked at the rd side.. ( illegal parking lots)
this fried Oyster Omelette.. cost me around HKD 100 !!!
卤水鹅 but i still prefer ROasted Goose..

I kinda like this 糖醋面.. Sugar Vinegar Crispy Noodles...
this noodles were served after slightly fried... crispy but not oily...
pour some white vinegar and followed by a pinch of sugar... something special ~ ^^
the foods are overall okay... perhaps not to our liking...
but we did try something special...
this experience was an expensive one... this dinner costed me HKD 398.00 !!!!!!
4 pax... no seafood... no satisfaction.... but it's considered Very Reasonable for local... =.=
see what they serve....

brought kurt's bro for Smelly Taofoo ~
he was so excited to try it...

女人街收挡a costly day...

No comments:

Trois Canon Cafe @ Chulia Street

Been passing by this cafe for years... always have a thought that ' it can survive for so long, must have some reasons... '  wa...