Friday, November 21, 2008

mah presiezZz~~!!! ^^

ish.. I got no idea why all the sequences of the photos have been mixed up.. and I failed to move em nor copy and paste to the right position...
I don't think I'm gonna re-upload all the picz again.. thus, I will just post up like this...

Thank you so muchie everyone... I felt the love & blesses from you all...
I had had a wonderful 23rd burfday wif all of you around.... ^^

Mango-dunno-wut-Cake from Shoei Taur, Khuang, Wen, Sarah, Xandra~

Super duper Yummy Nuttiez Tiramisu from Steph, Mung, YChun & Stewpig...

GIant Red Bag for myself.. and clutch for mummie~ ^^
FLower & Bear from Khai JE... Belgium Toffee Cake from fellow colleagues~
StarbucksMUG from luvly khai je~ :)
finally.. I got my 3rd pairs of Charles & Keith heels for myself!
Gucci and flowers from someone special~ mrKurt... *love~ >.<

Roxy Birdie Bag (we named it as ku-ku-bird bag) from stewpig as pre-burfday gift....?
FujiFilm Polaroid from je je~ ^^


2 comments:

Eunice said...

Happy Birthday! :) And nice Gucci bag ;)

Unknown said...

hey thanks a lot !! ^^

Trois Canon Cafe @ Chulia Street

Been passing by this cafe for years... always have a thought that ' it can survive for so long, must have some reasons... '  wa...