Wednesday, November 19, 2008

last day @ KLCC - Bong Sen Vietnamese Cuisine

after bought our ticz and settled down our baggages at NICE center... we took LRT to KLCC... we had 5-10 minz walked from the KTM station to Pasar Seni LRT station... up the bridge, crossed the road under the big-hOt-Sun... oh my...
I never thought to dine-in at KLCC... the foods are far from my liking... and 1 thing --> expensive... ish... I hate the foodcourt the most.. the foods look lousy but cost so much..no way to compare with Pavillion food court... alwiz my fav... ^^

Stewpig chose Vietnamese Cuisine at last.. Bong Sen Vietnamese Restaurant at the top floor of Ramlee Tower... When I gt up there.. only I recalled that I'd tried this before... few yrs backed with family...
the foods are quite nice... but if you've tried out those vietnamese cuisine in Melbourne... er hmmm... hardly can compare...

it opens at 11am.. so sad.. it was just 10.35 when we finally walked to the shop... sigh... we sat at the bench nearby and day dreamt for 20 minz...
they have the Lunch Set Meal which costs RM28 nett for a drink, entree & a main course...
I ordered the Vietnamese Dripping Coffee for Stewpig..
I had the Cranberry & Zinger Ale for myself...
for the appetizer... I chosen the Sugarcane Prawn for him...
Vietname Spring Roll, thatz a combo of pork & prawn for me...
the tradition style supposed to wrap with Cabbage instead of lettuce and dip into the sweet & sour chilli...
the side dishes are the bee hoon (they called it Mung Fun in Vietnamese) carrot & cucumber... the way to eat em is to pour-in the sweet chilli sauce and mix up everything...
I had the LemonGrass Beef w Vermicelli.. when I placed this order.. I tot itz the slice beef or beef cubes... neva expect itz something like minced beef... but it tastes delicious anyway...
Traditional Vietnamese Beef Pho...
pho which pronouced as 'fur' is the kuih teow kind of thingy... it bout half size thinner than our kuih teow... the beef noodle will have the beef balls, beef thin slices & etc...
the Pho comes with this.. it's optional for you to add in the bean sprout, basils, chilli & lime...

ta da~ I had my presie from stewpig 15 minz before we left KLCC.. due to my undecisive-bad-habit.. I spent long time to make decision... thanks mrStewpig for not getting frustrated by waiting me...
he has been urging me to choose a bag from the stores since the 1st day we got down to KL... but I refused to... don't feel like wanting him to spend so much for my burfday...

before we bought this.. actually we saw a long purse from PRADA.. the X'mas series in this season... da 1st sight he saw it... he felt that it suits me very much.. as the purse is in AppleGreen.. many compartments which is always my 1st consideration for a bag/ wallet..
no doubt... the purse is Fabulous... with the beautiful Apple Green Polish Leather... ark Olive Green & Brown inside... more then 10 card holders...
this is not what I jz mentioned.. I failed to find the one we saw... but the model is the same.. just da colour is a lot nicer !! I swear!
and the main thing is.. this is the limited addition for this season.. each store has only 2 items.. since there're only 2 PRada outlets in KL... it means that there're only 4 in M'sia... which certainly has boost up the standard of attractivity of this bag..
this series of items will only be launched on 12th November, 2008 [Wed].. at the beginning, they refused to sell us but asked us to leave down our name... and make the payment in advance... once it's launched.. they will send us the product...

Stewpig kept persuading them to offer us first, since we will be leaving in an hr tym... I started to feel pressure at that moment... the guy went to consult his supervisor... whereas the supervisor called to seek approval from higher management...

to be sincere, I love the long purse VERY MUCH... but when I thought of the care & maintenance when using it.. wutz da point to spend so much buying a purse bt you're not able to enjoy using it... at all...

even the Supervisor also advised me to change a new one after a year.. there's no way to protect it unless wrap it up with a cotton bag before putting it into your handbag each time bringing out...
I found it meaningless to use a bag with so much troubles and worries in this case...

after some 'negotiation', stewpig noticed that I was so tense and can't make no choice.. suggested to have a walk...
at last... I sadly gave up mah-Prada and go for this.. there's no specialty bout this series.. but I just like it when I 1st saw in Melbourne... simple & nice... ^^
previously, they've launched the orange stripes, blue, red & etc.. finally... I got this Pink&Gold.. which I think is suiting me... :)
but we had another prob.. I cudn't make up my mind whether to go for the long-purse or the sling bag.. under the same series, both I wanted for long... we were so ridicoulous until nearly throw up the coin for decision... we didn't, at last.. an auntie advised me to go for this... and here it goes.... ^^
we've phobia from our last Kuching trip... so afraid to have missed bus again.. we rushed to the station and been told that our bus had been delayed to 45 minz later... ish... =.=
on the bus.. NICE When I got up the bus.. I saw few Delifrance boxes...I was so happee and told Stewpig.. we gotta have Delifrance for our tea time !! I miss the tuna croissant... >.<

Felt extremely disappointed while seeing this cold-bun-with-little-slice-of-turkey-ham & not-really-fresh-blueberry-danish... =.=

but the servises were quite good... they served this lousy meal, and followed by coffee/tea & also JUSTEA and junk foods after several hrs...
the view from PEnang Bridge~ *weEee... we're backed !!!
we ended this trip !! Thanks bie~ *.*

No comments:

Trois Canon Cafe @ Chulia Street

Been passing by this cafe for years... always have a thought that ' it can survive for so long, must have some reasons... '  wa...