Tuesday, November 18, 2008

buRfdatSurprisezZz in Dell...

6th November, 2008...

I woke up in a bad mood still... I got no idea but just being moody in these couple of days...

around 11 ish... I received a call from a guy... said he is from a florist.. and asked me to go to the lobby and collect my flower... *bling~

not to mention, mood will definitely boost up immediately... at da same tym.. I felt very so pai sei... I couldn't hide myself from keep smiling... and secretly asked Eve to go down with me... no doubt at that point, she might find me very weirdo... like.. wut on earth should I feel shy for..? he he... but I think she fully understood my feeling a week later... as da same thing happened on her... that undescripable excited from deep bottom heart... yet shy to show it out... he he

I was really surprised when I saw da name writing on the gift card... the 'glass-of-flower' & the pinkie gift were from Missie-Khai-JE..... omg... I felt so touched !! *XOXO

the flower is soooo prettie... it was da 1st time I seen flower be deco in this way... kinda creative... everyone who has seen it, does lub it !! there were 6 chaimpagne Roses and 2 beautiful pinky/peach Daisy... Khai je said she purposely chose this Wine-Glass... something new & special... there's a teddy inside as well...

view from the top.... 2 daisies, 4 roses & a teddy~
this is the bottom part... 2 roses~
da 1st touch on this pressie.. I known it's a Starbucks Mug !!! Thanks again Khai JE!!! so sweet of her knowing I've been so sad since my starbucks mugs being stolen by da-little-jerk... she bought me another 1 !!! I thought it was da same mug as my previous one.. but it's not !! another surprise !! *weEee~


It's the candy-mug from the latest X'mas series... omg... I lub it since the 1st sight seeing it on the 1st day they lauched the X'mas products... :)

*I lub you to bitz, khai je... muazzie ~~!!
(nowadays, I keep my mug in my drawer whenever I leaving office or out for lunch.... =.= )

after lunch, another surprise from my teammates & Manager...!!

They bought me a cake from Jenny Cake House... they had a pre-burfday-celebration for me due to I will be on leave on my burfday... so thoughtful of em... ^^

again.. Huan ( who supposed to have gone home ) suddenly came to me and threw me a empty cake box... and Eve, be the representative to bring the cake with candles-on came from another side...
they bought the Toffee Belgium... very nice.. something that I haven't tried from Jenny's... the cake has layers of Oreo, Choc & nuts, Cream & nuts, Brownie, Cream and Toffee... so yum yum~ :)

my lil pump & owlie appear again.. with pigguie.. the tai lou at my desk~ ^^

No comments:

Trois Canon Cafe @ Chulia Street

Been passing by this cafe for years... always have a thought that ' it can survive for so long, must have some reasons... '  wa...