Wednesday, November 19, 2008

1st day, KL burfday surprise trip~

1st day of the trip...

we arrived Pudu at 5 ish early in the morning... took Cab to Steph's house.. the 1st thingy we did was get changed and slept !!
I din really get myself slept in the bus due to the stewpig icy cold air-cond.. I was struggling indeed !

woke up at 8ish to open the gate for Steph... while she was going to work.. and got back to sleep again... till 10 or 11 ish.. we finally woke up and get ourselves prepared to go out for lunch...
No cab was willing to fetch us to KL town... as it was Fri... the traffic is alwayz so critical and crazie...
Therefore, we took Taxi to KelanaJaya... then LRT to KLCC and monorail to BukitBintang...
so crowded... so hOt... and we were Starving !

Lunch @ Pavillion... mah fav f00dcourt in KL... ^^
varieties of colourful Nyonya Kuih...
This is the Kaya Kuih or 'Pu Len Ti' ( the blue'ish glutinuous Rice topped with brown sugar coconut), I'm not sure... but it's cute ! I will try out the kuih next time...

MR BAOZ
I wanted to try this since I read the forwarded mail month ago... especially the Green Tea w Red Bean Paste... my top choice...

they duin promotion for the Crispy Curry Chix and Snowflakes Coconut...

here it comes... the Crispy Red Bean w Green Tea Bao...

the comment is 'OKay lo...'
I wondered why the guy kept urging me to take the Crispy series while I ordered the normal one... I didn't see there's any special... as the crispy is not crispy at all...
the only diff is the Price! more expensive....
this fellow was on his conference call meeting...
He had the teppanyaki...

I like the idea of them serving the food in this way.. Instead of serving the foods on customer's plate like others' do... they place a aluminium foil sheet in front of u, on top of the pan once you placed the orders... and the chef will send you the foods on this sheet when it's done...

this way.. can make sure the foods always keep warm... somemore... manage to reduce the usage of the plates/ bowls... and one more thing ! prevent the chef to drop your foods somewhere before the foods reaching your plates... :P

The Combo Set with Prawn, Fish and Garlic Wafu Beef...
the beef not bad...

Beside Starbucks, my fav coffee brand must fall into ILLY coffee!
Currently, more & more places is serving Illy Coffee d... one must have mentioned is Haagen Dazs... oh god.. Illy Brewed Espresso topped up with Haagen Dazs Vanilla ice cream.. it is HEaven !! Caffe Affogato~
Caffe Machiatto
Iced Mocha..not for my liking...

No comments:

Trois Canon Cafe @ Chulia Street

Been passing by this cafe for years... always have a thought that ' it can survive for so long, must have some reasons... '  wa...