Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Apartment - The Curve

we decided to have a meaningful weekend morning..
we tried to wake up "a-bit" earlier and have sips of coffee to start our day~
Steph brought us to The Apartment @ The Curve...
the deco of the restaurant is just like what it's name called... homey feel afterall...
too bad, we didn't get to sit up-stair, as somebody were having function up there...
the cup-cakes looked cute.. but I didn't try...
plenty of cakes are available too... I guess they're nice...
the kitchen-area...
Dining-Room...
The menu is special...
I have the Cuppa while Mung goes for her Caffe Latte... always the latte....
my fav Cube-Sugars !!! this is Awesome !! Seldom see cube sugars offering in caffe or restaurant in these days... Brown sugar sumore !! I was excited while seeing this... the last tym I had it was in Aussie tho... so great !! 'therefore', I eaten a lot !! =.=
The Apartment Soup... easy-recipe...
carrot, chinese mushroom, white onion, some chix cubes...
this guy so enjoying... has the Kilkenny in this beautiful morning... while reading his book...
can feel the cosy'ness...? My fav bed rack from Ikea !!
and this gr was preparing her presentation on the next day... =.="
we came back to this place again that nite... we were actually had drinks at Laundry...
on da way to car park.. we stopped by here to take 'some' pics... :P
I got no idea what were we doing... but we did enjoy and have fun !!! *winkz

No comments:

Trois Canon Cafe @ Chulia Street

Been passing by this cafe for years... always have a thought that ' it can survive for so long, must have some reasons... '  wa...