Wednesday, November 19, 2008

buRfday Eve with mates... @ BED

I felt so bad to Steffie & frens...
she had dated me for dinner on my burfday-eve since a week ago... and all the while I thought it would only be Khuang and Stef w Kurt & I...
due to the last-minute-informed-of-KL-Trip-plan(supposed to be a surprise trip)... I hafta make my family dinner a day ahead and cancel the date with Steffie... only then she told me that she had actually invited my fellow old-mates and also Eve to throw me a surprise dinner celebration... all da plans have been screwed-up... *sigh~
eventho I cudn't attend the plan, but the dinner still carried on by emselves... steffie said wanna drop me the cake which they had made reservation earlier to my house so that I can cut it while celebrating with my family... Isn't it so bad...? they prepared the cake, but I cut with some others... thus, I insisted to meet em after dinner... and rushed home before 12 so that I can prepare myself for da 0115 bus to KL wif stewpig...
the cake that they bought for me.... Mango-dunno-wut from Jenny's... ^^
I digged all the mango from da centre and left the layers of sponge cake aside... :P

they said I looked like wanna kill sumone more den making burfday wishes...

thx stewpig for da flowers~ *>*
xandra, mah-soul-mate & kimmie...
luvlyCouple & kimmie... ^^
1997-SMJK(C) PerempuanCina-6M

Kenny-da-roo.. who helped us to take the previous pic... ^^

No comments:

Trois Canon Cafe @ Chulia Street

Been passing by this cafe for years... always have a thought that ' it can survive for so long, must have some reasons... '  wa...