Tuesday, November 18, 2008

buRfday dinner w family @ Miraku, GHotel

daddy & mummie kept asking me what do I feel like eating.. seriously, I got no idea... as my intention was to wait je je come back 1st den only we go try out this place together...
as usual, ko ko was late... he came in with a Worldwide express parcel... I din give no damn on that, thought it was something regarding his work...
suddenly I noticed mummie soft-talked with ko ko... and ko ko told mummie... 'give her now la...' and she given it to me...

I was like... "errr.... wut happened? " apparently, my mind was fulled of "?????" at that moment... I cudn't believe myself while seeing the SonyCyberShot box after I unpacked the package..

it was a Apple Green SONY-SkinnyT-Digicam !!!

omg... was totally out of my mind... I never ask for that... I din mention nothing before... It had been 2 yrs that I did not celebrate my burfday with my family... I never plan to ask for any gift from mummie and daddie... I cudn't believe that mummie would buy me a digital cam...
I've no excuse to buy a DSL-R now... I can't give no chance for myself to abandon this precious gift from mummie... ^^
I know mummie was upset cuz I will be going to KL on my burfday and hafta made the dinner with em a day ahead... me too felt bad for not being able to spend this day with em... she purposely asked ko ko to get this camera ready for me in order to let me bring along to KL... I felt so grateful & touched !! cuz itz totally out & out & out of my expectation... *grin~
tho.. a digital cam ain't any big deal.. but it was da thought that counts... :)
THANKS mummie !!!


My je fu has addicted to the chilli powder.. no doubt it is very nice... the lil spoon inside the container is even cuter... oh my.. very small!!

this is the plate and cutleries for babie...

The Set Dinner is damn worth! comes with a main & 10/11 side dishes... ( no one awares on it.. but my uncle counted the dishes... )

they served the starter for everyone... a lil bowl of seedweed & marinated cucumber thingy, topped with a lil piece of cooked-salmon...
for those ordered set... have set of marinated-sour-thingy... I'm not sure what are they... when I noticed 'the-plate', they've finished the dishes... =.= I think they're something like the radish, zinger and etc...
followed by the miso soup, chawamushi, salad, jelly and the bowl on the right top contained the steamed-pumpkin & some vegie... the lil-grey-ball is YAM.. very nice..
Unagi Set Meal... MaCha Ice Cream comes with the Set MEal...
Agedashi Tofu Can't remember what is this called... Ebi Ten? erm... Sushi Roll with Tempura Prawn in it... Fujimaki... inside the sushi roll are unagi, tamago, crabsticks, cucumber, beancurd and some vegie... It tasted very nice.. I like it !!
Soft-Shell-Crab
Grilled Salmon Fish Head...I chosen the plain grilled with salt... only that I known daddy likes the one with Teriyaki sauce...Grilled Octopus...
Claypot Udon... i think it's a miso based soup with a tempura prawn, eggg, vege, chicken, beancurd, chinese mushroon and also the fish cake...
Sukiyaki Udon... Beef-based-soup... *thumbs up
Grilled Beef


during the dinner, I received a call from da florist guy again... he said there was another bouquet of flowers for me... *winkz~
I've been asked to wait for 30-45 minutes... He arrived later than estimated...
felt miserable to keep calling the florist guy and chased him... duh~ as all of us have done our dinner and been sitting there to just wait for him... It seemed like I was so desperate to get my flowers...

2150... finally.. he arrived... with a huge bouquet of Lilies & White Roses ~~ from my luvlymrStewpig !! ^^

I was filled with delight while receiving it.. but sadness came up at da same tym... because I could only see it for 2 hrs... couple of hrs later I gonna leave for my KL trip.. I'm sure by da tym I gt back... the flowers would be gone... :(

Lily creates beautiful fragrance, it could fill a room with nice smell during da 1st few days... but after 3 days.. when the flowers start to get withered, it comes out a bad smell that makes ppl hardly stand with it...

Knowing dat I won't be able to enjoy waking up with this nice fragrance surrounded but by da tym I got back my whole room gonna become so smelly... wouldn't it be very sad huh..? T_T
(I did miss it during my trip.......... )

Je Je was absent... :( on biz trip to Shanghai ! but she did call !! ^^

Thanks bie~ *.*

2 comments:

CK Lam said...

Birthday wishes to you and hope this coming new year 2009 will bring much more happiness to you.

ck lam
http://www.what2seeonline.com

Unknown said...

hey thanks a lot!
I just noticed your msg~
:)

Trois Canon Cafe @ Chulia Street

Been passing by this cafe for years... always have a thought that ' it can survive for so long, must have some reasons... '  wa...