Thursday, June 26, 2008

GFS team building

1st session of GFS team building...
3pm Made of Honor + Small Combo set of 16oz soft drink and Caramel Popcorn..
the movie is a lot more nicer den what I expected.. worth drops of tears for few scenes... highly recommended !!!
2nd session - Amazing Treasure Hunt @ Qbay Small... 5pm
our team colour... - GOLD !!

the request at station 3 was to take a group pic with Sakae Mr Floggy..
we hafta arrive EQ by 7pm for the last 3 stations..
Gold team performed Lion Dance with the song of 'Cai Shen Dao' !!
doesn't it cute and creative? he he... funny!!! (Cynthia, our director joined us too... !! he he )

Last station, Mummy-making... no doubt the candidate to be wrapped as mummy has fallen to me.. since I'm the SHORTEST among em.. he he.. Global Warming!!! smaller size gonna use lesser paper roll.. !!!! datz da point man~ *winks

tada... Miss GFS of the century~
mummy-mummy sekalian...
after claiming the door-gift.. we couldn't wait to go for the Buffet BBQ dinner...
I got this Olive shower Gel... ^^ I like Olive!!
my fav corner!! SALAD !! Jackson and I were so happee while we saw the Cranberry Dressing is available there... ^^
I always go for dessert at my 2nd round.. as I know if I leave em to the last.. I might get too full to try em.. I took a small piece of everything and had a small bite on each of em.. den only go for my 3rd round.. he he.. I reckon the dessert in Rasa is nicer afterall...
my 2nd fav spot.. TaCO !!! yum yum.. I like the minced lamb but actually the minced chix tastes nicer.. slightly spicy

Laksa Corner...
Yong Tao Fu.. the least attractive corner on the nite..

There are..Terrengganu Beef Rendang, Sambal Kacang, Kelantan Curry Fish and etc etc.. the beef is nice and tender... the Sambal Long Bean is recommended..!!
The soup of the nite is Cream of Spinach & Almond.. the other pot is actually Dumpling Soup..
Grilled Corner... (prawn, squid, fish, steak & lamb chop are available..) unfortunately, I was too fulled to try this out.. the queue was alwiz so long at this corner.. you were found so lazy to queue up just for the sake of 1 or 2 pieces of meats (I don't eat seafood!) after such a long day...

plenty of diff sauces & dressing are available for the grilled stuff..
Satay Corner.. - Lamb & Chic.. The peanut sauce is quite nice.. kinda munchy..

Ice-Kacang... must ve topped up with a scoop of ice-cream frm another section!!!
Prize-Giving Session...
Our group has won the 3rd prize for Treasure Hunt..
some lil compensation for us since none of us has got nothing from the lucky draw... hehe
GOLD spirit goes on!!!!


I was worn-out that nite as I 'ran-So-hard' during the treasure hunt.. ha ha.. which rily impressed Ivan a lot.. I gt no idea why he keeps saying this.. ha ha..
I'm very satisfied with the day afterall.. itz a gud one !! *winkz~


No comments:

Trois Canon Cafe @ Chulia Street

Been passing by this cafe for years... always have a thought that ' it can survive for so long, must have some reasons... '  wa...