Friday, June 27, 2008

Tzu-Chi yummy lunch box... ^^

慈濟川緬膚苦難 大愛行善聚福緣 ~ 五月份齋戒月素食飯盒 26/05-30/05
The vegetarian-meals are served free for the month of May.. Started from 2003, Tzu Chi has lauched this Vegetarian Month on Every May of the year. This is to encourage people to go for a healthier life..
The lunch box is given out free for the whole week.. whoever that wish to pay, could just donate the lump sum to Tzu Chi International Relief Funding for help Myanmar & China.

I wanted to order for the whole week.. since no one is going to join me.. I ended up placing the orders for Mon - Wed only.. abit regreted after that.. as the foods are so yum yum yum !!! *winkz... ^^
I just love Vegetarian foods SO MUCH !!!
I was so looking forward to see the diff diff dishes everyday... hehe...
1st day.. ignore the Curry chix next to the lunch box.. he he..
2nd day.. vegetarian duck !!
3rd day.. Sweet potato oo.. :P
15th of lunar calendar.. I ordered again.. it costs only RM3.50.. omg.. the dishes are SO YUMMY !!



No comments:

Trois Canon Cafe @ Chulia Street

Been passing by this cafe for years... always have a thought that ' it can survive for so long, must have some reasons... '  wa...