Sunday, June 15, 2008

she is backed!!!!!

SHE is backed !!!!!!! 13th June, 2008 1630... SQ flight landed to pg island...
Welcome Ms Jessica backed to this warmy island...
I'm glad that I happened to be the only person to pick her up from the airport... thx for giving me this priority, mate... ^^
No doubt I couldn't concentrate on my work for the whole day.. nervousness started to fill all over my body since I woke up.. to be more specifically.. I started to countdown since 1+ weeks ago... I kept countdown hr by hourly on Fri.. kept telling my colleagues and fellows bout my bestest fren is cuming back! ha ha.. 5pm sharp.. I left office in a super duper quick speed.. itz been a long time dt I never left office before 6.. unfortunately, I couldnt get to welcome her coming out from the cheking point, instead , she hafta waited me at the walk way.. he he.. as per expected.. she refused to give me a hug when we met !!! she even tried to hit me with her keys while I insisted to hug her before home...
too bad mung doesnt manage to come back this week.. We were planned to give a surprise.. I tried my very best to make her back.. nearly succeed d... but her teammates din wanna let her go.. she hafta stay in KL for her thesis discussion.. she was freaked out when we called her..
as planned, we straight away drove down to Ronny for our haircut..!! ROnny alwiz the 1st person that Jess would want to meet whenever she came back from anywhere.. family/ frens alwiz the 2nd.. sighh...

I had dinner at her house dt nite.. her mum cooked yummy yummy porridge... ^^

finally I got this perfume after craving for SO long.. I've been addicted to itz smell since the 1st time I smelled it in Melbourne, the road show in Myer.. omg... I was so regreted for not buying it before came back.. all bcuz of mr David said it gonna be cheaper if buying in M'sia airport.. I wonder why until now Penang still hasnt happened to launch it!!!! not for no chance..
Thanks JEs !!!! for bringing it back for me¬ ^^

No comments:

Trois Canon Cafe @ Chulia Street

Been passing by this cafe for years... always have a thought that ' it can survive for so long, must have some reasons... '  wa...