Tuesday, June 24, 2008

mah 1st Team building in Dell..

24th June, 2008

today is the Team building for GFS..
yahoo... it's the 1st time I participate in team building, apparently, I m kinda excited and looking forward for it..
We're allowed to off from work at 12pm today, it is the most happee thingy afterall~!!! ha ha
our program list for today is as below...
12pm off from office
3pm Made of Honour
5pm Amazing Race, Qbay
7pm Buffet BBQ dinner at EQ + lucky draw..

sounds great ya.. muahaha...
itz been raining out there for the whole morning.. so freezy cold in the office.. luckily our team building for this quarter are all indoor activities.. orelse............

(p/s: I'm now at my desk, preparing to shut down my pc after posted up this blog.. and off to Qbay.. *wee~)

No comments:

Trois Canon Cafe @ Chulia Street

Been passing by this cafe for years... always have a thought that ' it can survive for so long, must have some reasons... '  wa...