Friday, May 9, 2008

mah 4th week in Dell..

breaky in da morning... ^^ healthy Oat w mixed dried fruits.. *see my bluebear also wants to eat..
nice gentleman bought me this waffle w peanut butter during tea time on tues.. ^^ thx... finally I gt to try the waffle from cafeteria.. it smell so gud.. I never tried this crispy waffle before.. thx gentleman asked em to make me a fresh 1.. but too bad the filling was far too little.. I couldn't rily taste my fav peanut butter... *grrrr ( mr Red head is dying to give a bite on it... )
wed - Summer Cafe, I Avenue
Zinger & Vinegar Porridge (you get to choose from chix, pork or fish) It tastes quite nice.. especially when mixing up the egg with the porridge.. something special.. I like it.. zinger helps to solve my gastric prob.. ^^
the Mee-Suah-Kor is famous from there..
Thurs - Sunshine FoodCourt
'tea-fish-peanut-congee'... from the stall beside the Ngah Choy Kai..
Fri - PAN MEE
I believe most of the people working in Bayan Lepas area know this.. the shop located at the flat area behind Komples Bukit Jambul.. it is famous for quite some times d..
this is the Dry-thin-noodle, served with another bowl of fish balls & chinese seaweed in clear soup.. Ikan bilis and peanut on top of the noodles... it goes nicer with the chilli paste..
Thick-noodles-in-soup.. the ingredients are the same..
the shop sells Dim Sum and chee cheong fun as well.. not to forget the Rojak & Fruits stall..

No comments:

Trois Canon Cafe @ Chulia Street

Been passing by this cafe for years... always have a thought that ' it can survive for so long, must have some reasons... '  wa...